The Killer Penny Mk. IV

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by waterpower1, Mar 30, 2014.

1. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

After shock takes "my" hands, I activate the tracker device in my clone's hands, and they fly to shock's english cottage, and detonate. There are no survivors as a shamble through the wreckage. I steal the penny back, and lock it in a titanium/lead alloy bunker, I am inside wearing a bulletproof hazmat suit and a gas mask. I am armed with two 9-shooting revolvers with incendiary ammunition. I have extra ammo, lot's of contaminant/poison/radiation free food and drink. I also have a "worse-case-scenario" button that does something amazing when someone I don't like tries to take the penny.*Hint!* It launches an orbital Nuke and Space Laser strike from the moon.

2. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Why would shock have your hands 0_0

Sent from my House that is mine with my alive dog

3. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Y u no ream post guy

4. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I wander into Epic's basement and find him curled into a ball in the corner of the room whispering gibberish to a bloodcaked penny not dissimilar to the one I lost earlier. Still need to fix that pocket... I distract the delusional little tyke with half a Twinkie, swipe the penny and make a hasty exit.

Sent from the new and improved space phone.

epic_poke8 likes this.
  5. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

As SpaceCadetKevin leaves Epic's home, I briskly follow him down the street as I begin putting on the brass knuckles I had concealed in my coat pocket. When Space is about to enter a local Starbucks, I quickly shove him onto the street, and begin to repeatedly beat him using my brass knuckles. When Space finally passes out from the pain, I grab the blood stained penny from his deformed, unconscious body and make my escape via motorcycle to my retreat in Fiji.

6. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

As i awake from my brutal beatings from shock, i realized i don't have my penny. I have no where to start looking so i give up on looking for it. I go back to my universe. I get a job, married my dream girl, had kids etc etc. I made a good amount of money and i always wanted to go to Fiji. We all fly there, spend time together, until i see a strange sight. There lays a man obsessing over a cake and a small copper object. I started getting flashbacks of my obsession and tried to walk away. It was like a magnet. I realized it was treyman and give him a flying knee to the face. He falls straight into his cake knocked out and i snatch the penny. I jump on the next plane to Russia, but i get in a plane crash. Luckily, someone spotted the crash and i was taking to the hospital in critical condition. I don't know where i am but all that matters is my penny. Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny

7. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Before Rem had been discovered I had found him pinched the penny from his hand and locked myself in an underground bunker with enough tinned food to last me for years. I survived being hit by the bus. Contrary to popular belief it came within in inches of hitting me.

8. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]

9. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 finds a quarter

10. SpaceCadetKevin

Walking down the street, I notice a yellow school bus sticking ass up in a hole in the ground. I approach the hole and, peering down, I notice a thin arm sticking out from the bus' crumpled front end. In the palm sits a single bent and bloodied penny. I scurry down the rubble, take hold of the penny and place it back beneath the insole of my right shoe.

11. oiShocKWavesv

Watching these events occur from a tree in the distance, I follow space around for days. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to swipe the coin unnoticed, but this is extremely hard as his darn leg is inn the way.
    On the third day, space take a trip to the theme park with his friends, wearing the same shoe that he had placed the penny in.
    I watch from a hotdog stall as space takes a ride on the fastest roller coaster in the park, and about half way through the ride, the roller coaster goes under a tunnel. As it exits the tunnel spaces leg gets caugh on a bar place about one meter above the ground, and as a result of this his leg flies off and, by shear luck, lands in my lap.
    I retrieve the penny from his shoe and run off, board a plane and don't tell anyone where I'm going.

12. epic_poke8

I put my quarter in a gumball machine...:(

13. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

You guys realize that i was like 43 years old when i was put in the hospital xD

14. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

While Shock leaves to an unknown location I search through his medical files to find out he has a rare disease where even if he is anywhere in the world (or the universe of any parallel world or anywhere Shock exists for that matter!) he can smell and will be attracted to a one of a kind chocolate bar, which I happen to possess. I open the chocolate and within seconds Shock comes to eat it. I then trade the chocolate bar for the penny and I go use my penny to buy a hunk of cheese, steel the penny back and me and my penny happily eat a hunk of cheese in a bar.

15. SpaceCadetKevin

Sitting at the bar, my new bio-tech leg feeling a bit sore, I notice a small body slumped over at a table in the far corner. It's non other than Kizzy. Cause of death appears to be a massive heart attack. I pick the penny up from where it rests next to a half eaten block of cheese and roll it out the door.

16. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Where I then slip on it and break my other good arm. I collapse onto the penny while bystanders make "Don't worry about him. He's armless!" jokes around me

17. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I roll legend off the penny, pick it up and place it in in one of my McDonalds cash registers. By now it could be with any fat bloke across the world. That's what I get for charging 99p for a delicious mayo chicken burger.

18. epic_poke8

I don my hazmat suit, and make a fake walmart that gives chocolate cake to anyone over 200lb. The cakes are filled with laxatives, and the outside parking lot is filled with porta-jons that all have pipes leading to one tank. After 2 weeks, 30 gallons of my vomit, and my metal detector, I find the penny. I sanitize the penny, and insert a tracking chip that has a frequency only detectable by devices I make or modify. I put the penny into an artificial stone, and toss the stone into the [Classified] ocean. I will take it when I need it.

19. oiShocKWavesv

What on earth made you think someone ate the penny? :S

20. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Epic it was at a mcdonalds pieman still has the penny