The Killer Penny Mk. IV

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by waterpower1, Mar 30, 2014.

1. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

After realising I was in fact not invisible and lots of people witnesses me doing embarrassing things, I get on a boat and sail into the bahamas where I come about an island. I witness SpaceCadetKevin stealing a penny which looks familiar and throwing it into the ocean. Pinpointing the exact place it fell into I decide to test if I can deep sea diving (feeling thankful for bringing scuba gear). I manage to dive into the ocean and grasp the penny without diving too far down. I float back to the surface where I then continue back to my home Australia, hop on my pet Kangaroo, place the penny in his pouch, and bounce off into the desert.

2. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Turns out I was the kangaroo in disguise, I knock you out and leave you in the desert. I glue the penny to my hand.

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

>ask a360p out
    >says yes
    >take him to a nice seafood place
    >continue dating for a while
    >finally start going steady and decide to hold hands for the first time
    >I pour degreaser on his hands and tell him its because my palms get sweety
    >swipe the penny from his hands without him even noticing
    >???
    >profit

4. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

while at the restaurant I see sharqman take the penny and as he left he tipped the penny by mistake

5. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I work at the restaurant as a waiter and grudgingly accept the tip. (Damn, I get 8 bucks an hour dealing with shark people and this is the tip!?) I notice the grease covered penny as the same one that makes me temporarily insane. Sick of it's bullcrap, I toss the copper piece of s*** out the window. I don't want ANY part in its shenanigans!

6. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Walking down the street, a small copper disc soars through an open window and strikes the side of my head. Looking down to where it lies on the sidewalk I realize it's the same penny I had recently thrown into the ocean. I bend down, scoop it up, sit down at a nearby table with the penny set up across from me and challenge honest Abe to a staring contest.

Sent from the new and improved space phone.

7. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Walking down the street I see a young man sitting across from a penny, I realize that this the perfect penny for my collection as it is covered in blood. I think that the young lad could use some company as he appears to be dining with the penny, so using my alter ego bobbeyonce I dress up as an attractive woman with no ring on it. I approach space and flirt with him, toy with his emotions, then I take off my high heels and stab them through both of his legs, take the penny, and run.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

hywzerboydy and epic_poke8 like this.
  8. epic_poke8

[​IMG]

9. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

As bobbyoncey (close enough) runs out of the restaurant, hywzerboydy decides to join in the story. At first I decide to be aggressive and attack bobbyoncey (stop laughing ay my spelling) and get the penny (lol, just autocorrected to penis), but I decide against it and choose to be more cunning. I follow bobbeoncey home, while keeping my distance. Because I am a perv, I wait outside, and can see in her window, turns out, she is a guy!!! I was so disgusted, I shot her with a Sniper and took the penny.

Sent from my mobile cellular device

10. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Since now I'm high up in the US Navy, i sent a skilled team to take the penny to stop the madness that this has gotten into. They captured howsyourbody (that's what i call him) and threw him into a high security jail. Now it's somewhere at sea. Could be on a ship, in the water who knows. All i know is any who attempts to find it will be shot and killed.

Sent from my House that is mine with my alive dog

11. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

I so happen to be watching whales *cough cough awasted* and it blows it's top and as I watched in awe a penny hit me! I used to have a job as where's Waldo and I was pretty good at it so using my hiding skills I carefully hid the penny in a place no one would look. Sticking it on some gum and putting it under a table will suffice.

12. SpaceCadetKevin

Lying face down on the ground, blood leaking from a stiletto shaped hole in my leg, I hear the pitterpatter of footstep run up and stop at the table I have fallen under. I roll over in time to see a boy in a red and white striped shirt, thick rimmed glasses and a stupid hat stick a wad of gum to the table's underside. Abe Lincoln stares down at me while I effectively ignore him.

13. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I find the astronaut moaning under the table and pull him out. As I am pulling him out I see a shiny piece of metal wedged onto a piece of gum sticking to the underside of the table. I quickly snatch it and run off with it while leaving the astronaut to die.... I now have the penny

14. hywzerboydy

Little did Teck know, that astronaut was actually hywzerboydy (howsyourbody(how's your body?)). I had been hiding away these past few posts (autocorrected to potato, wtf) and secretly working on a project with my colleague on the ISS, who had used an ODIN kinetic rod to blast open the prison. I launched into space, using a Russian Soyuz rocket, as Teck was being pelted by kinetic rods and attacked by private military contractors (all these cod references) who took the coin, and put it in the cargo area on the Soyuz. I kept the penny safe on the ISS with me and my fellow astronauts.

Sent from my mobile cellular device.

15. epic_poke8

I am back for a few seconds to slap hywzerboydy with my Rapier Rifle and tell him to reference better games. [​IMG]

16. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

The penny floats around in the 0 G for a while, before getting clogged in the air ventilation duct, causing the fan to jam and your coffee to get overly hot. The 0 G coffee then tricks the spacestation into thinking it's reentering orbit, and corrects its position to a further out orbit. Thereby freezing all of the occupants, and allowing aliens to come aboard and take the penny in the name of me! (Because dey ma biffles nao :))

Also, is that how you pronounce your name Hyz? Learn something new everyday.

17. hywzerboydy

How-zer-boy-dee :)

Anyway, as me and my collegue launch towards the real ISS, which is Legend9468 proof, the occupants of the decoy station were killed. We surround the station in defensive space shuttles loaded with AGM missiles and demolish the aliens, who were just about to enter earth's atmosphere and give the penny to Legend. We send the penny to the moon, and bury the coin deep underground protected by alien mutant dragons. We monitor anything that exits earth and destroy anything unauthorized.

18. SpaceCadetKevin

On my way home from the hospital, my second biotech leg freshly attached (that calf wound got infected... thanks Bobby,) I notice Legend and Hywzer sitting in a yard littered with cardboard boxes, making strange laser noises and throwing clumps of grass and dirt at one another. Stunning Legend with a particularly large dirt clod, Hywzer takes the opportunity to Sprint to a mailbox in the neighboring yard. I watch with interest as he deposits a single copper coin within its aluminum shell then throws what looks to be a cluster of earthworms after it. With a look of satisfaction on his face, he jogs back across the street and dives into a large refrigerator box. It's a weird day.

waterpower1 and THEdeadRETURNED like this.
  19. hywzerboydy

While this loser with no imagination is watching us play, I yell stranger danger and sprint back home (the mother ship) and hide the coin under my bed.