Automated potion making machine

Discussion in 'Survival Guides and Tutorials' started by CyberVic, Mar 31, 2014.

1. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Pretty amazing. Great tutorial.

2. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

Yeah I've seen one of these in action, pretty cool.

3. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

u guys have to use tourtoials?

4. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

You guys have to use tutorials
    If you are going to bash on people, at least spell right

Sent from my House that is mine with my alive dog

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  5. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

How about we don't start this again?

6. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

If I mark out the area anyone want to put one of these together for me?

7. CyberVic

I'll make you a deal, you help me design my pvp base and give me access to your enderman spawner and I'll happily build one of these for you even before I build one for myself. Your resources of course.

8. Magetime

I only give access to those who won't go giving off the cords to it and such. If I can trust you not to we sir have a deal, also about your pvp base, I need to know what you are wanting build etc...

9. CyberVic

Sounds like we have a deal, won't give away any coords, that would be silly.
    As to the design, let's chat it up tonight. I like efficient use of space. I like working with the environment around me. I like a midevil feel. I dunno stuff like that. Maybe I'll look for different stuff online for inspiration.

10. TheTechGeek245

at least i dont bash on a daily basis

11. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

Stop.

Mega_Spud likes this.
  12. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

anyone interested in building me one, hit me up in-game. paying large amount if you provide materials

13. CyberVic

THEdeadRETURNED is now the first proud owner of this amazing machine (awaiting totally awesome payment of awesomeness). I provided the materials and built the thing. Took a long time to build. Maybe... 4 hours to build, fix the errors I made during building, test it, etc. Keep in mind I did not use any admin powers. Skittles can attest to that, kept laughing at me breaking, replacing, jumping around like an idiot crawling through the thing. Hopefully the one I make for Mage / myself will go faster.

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  14. oiShocKWavesv

I, too, would be interested in one of these. If anyone wants to build me one :p
    Same as dead for me, the reward will be handsomely greater if materials are provided by the builder.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  15. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

Looks like you got a new job CyberVic! :cool:

16. CyberVic

Well THEdeadRETURNED kinda set the bar on pricing. I think if more people want them it'll be 15k with your materials, 20k with my materials. Price is negotiable based on trade of goods or services. Mage, sorry was impatient, PinguChan is helping me build out my base. I would still be happy to build you one though if you got the cash. I assume you have the resources so I'll give you the 15k price or 10k if you give me access to your enderman spawner.

17. Magetime

I'll be on tomorrow and we can discuss your base and mine brewer later

18. CyberVic

I've built my potion machine. I will be available to build another one tomorrow. Someone offered to pay me even more than 20k so that person is next on the list if they are available tomorrow for me to build it. I anyone who wants to see one for size / scale so they can plan out the space in their base, let me know and I can invite you to my private warp.

19. oiShocKWavesv

Is your tomorrow today? Silly time zones and such. I'll be available today and tomorrow.

20. TheTechGeek245

When I come around to getting back on the server, I'm gonna make a underground base in PVP 99% REDSTONE