G1McKenzie Harassment

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by oiShocKWavesv, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I don't really think this needs a proper finger pointing thread, I would just like it to be dealt with as it's getting quite annoying ans frustrating now.
    The first time this happened I logged on to creative and he messaged me with "fgt" and then logged off. I also believe he spelled the same letters out in a chest at dyno's town. Can you confirm this? Dynodamon
    The most recent event happened a short while ago:
    [​IMG]
    Then after this, he proceeded to kill the mobs that I was building up in one of the spawners.
    I asked him if he could stop and he said "I could", but didn't stop.
    While he was killing some of mine he said "sharing is caring :)". I then asked if he could stop killing my mobs, and that there was a skeleton spawner he could use. He then replied with "you're 100% right" and carried on doing it. So basically he saying that he could stop harassing me, but he'd rather carry on annoying me.
    I took screenshots of the creative incident and more of what happened after the "scrub" comments but they seem to all have ended up as being the same image (the one above) so I cannot use them, as they all look the same. Disappointing, I know.
    Really I would just like something done to stop this, I don't know why he's doing it and it's getting on my nerves now.

2. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

He's just done it again, and after I ask him to stop he "doesn't see the problem with it".
    [​IMG]

3. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Ok I just talked to G1 in game, he will stop pestering, but don't go looking to get a reaction from and he'll stop looking to get a reaction out of you.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.