One Last Time I'll Try This

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ZJAW7, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZJAW7

ZJAW7 New Member VIP

I know that this isn't in proper format and such but I just wanted to get a small message across. Im Sure you guys all remember XXXProdXXX, my partner in crime or whatever you want to call it. Im going to make this short but sweet. Do you old members remember the times of DF vs Arcadia and hey ever Borderlands when I first started. Nether Spawn battles to raids and everything in between. If you cant say you miss it then something must be wrong with you. I loved this server to death years ago but i was banned along with Prod and I've never experienced a more fun server then this. I stopped playing MC for years and now I thought I'd give it a try again. So Max or Alan or anyone who's an admin now (haven't been keeping up to date,) give the both of us the benefit of the doubt and try having us back. I want to recreate the great experience ShadeCrest gave me and try to share it with other members. I haven't spoken to Prod in awhile (moved away) and I was also hoping maybe this would bring us back together again he was like a brother. But anyways think it over and get back to me.

2. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

3. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Instead of this turning into a bashing thread, can we try to keep this civil? Granted, I wasn't here when the ban happened, but honestly, isn't 2 years long enough to hold a grudge? I would say that that amount of time is more than enough for someone to mature/change their habits. I'm inclined to unban "on probation". What I mean by that is, stricter punishment for rule infringements for a period of time.

4. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Nah, I'd rather keep him ban with all the crap he's pulled.

5. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

... Then I'll reiterate:

6. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

As someone who's had to deal with Prod and ZJaw's shit, I think I'd like them back just to have an enemy again.

ndvenckus1 likes this.
  7. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Now we're talking. Now I'm all for a super tight leash :)

8. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

You seem rather sincere in your appeal, and it has been a very long time (and it would be nice to have a sworn enemy in PvP again :p). For you, I'd say yes, you should be unbanned on very close watch. As for Prod, even in his appeal long after his ban, he was insincere and lied about a PayPal dispute which wasn't an easy thing to take care of. For Prod to be considered, I would like to see him make his own appeal, and I would like to see real evidence of change in his attitude.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  9. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

It's been 2 years, I don't remember him personally, but I'd say yes after like 2 years give the guy another chance. Easy to remove him if he creates problems again.

Magetime and ZPWR22 like this.
  10. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I'm up to give you another chance Zjaw, but Prod... I'm thinking now may not be a good time to venture a stroll down that particular lane.

Sent from the new and improved space phone.

oiShocKWavesv likes this.
  11. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

You've been unbanned. Locking.

12. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Make sure he's demoted to guest add well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.