GingerSwan's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by GingerSwan, May 23, 2014.

1. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

What is your IGN? GingerSwan

Who banned you? I don't know

Why were you banned? Sleeping in Aurora to respawn

When were you banned? 22nd May 2014 11:21:41 PM

How long is your ban? Permanent

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? I slept in a bed in an enemy town, for several reasons; Pass night, Respawn for a chance to get my stuff back, and loot from unlocked chests

Why should you be unbanned? Shadecrest, while not the first server I have been on, Is the first good server I joined, and had a good community, And I would hate to be banned, I know of no other servers with such a great community like ShadeCrest, And would hate to be removed from such a great community, after only 1 year here.

Peace,
    GiиgэяSшaи

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You were also banned because you used linkasa's /home to raid. This is at least the 3rd time you've been banned for similar reasons. It seems you have a consistency to bend the rules when you feel like it. Why should we let you back into the community?

aarondang likes this.
  3. GingerSwan

Ever since I got involved with raiding this has happened. I promise to stop raiding Aurora and let them be. I apologize for causing all this commotion and hassle for you Admins

-Swan

**EDIT NOTE**
    This Survival ban is also banning me from creative, which is very unfair

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I don't want to hear that you'll stop raiding, but if you can't follow our pvp rules then it would be best if you remove yourself from pvp. You will be unbanned on June 5th. I will try to setup something to send you to creative.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  5. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Another reason ;)
    And could just organize a minute to unban on survival, that's what I did before.

6. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

You mean June 5th, correct?

sharqman likes this.
  7. GingerSwan

Thx Sharq, I'll be back from Spain by then, so I can play at that time