Mine Co. - Your local mining emporium!

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by pyro5050, Aug 4, 2011.

1. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

Mine Co. will be opening its doors offically tommorow!

Mine Co. is a Corp that will pay YOU to mine for them! Short on money? come to Mine Co. talk to the President/ CEO Pyro5050 for your contracts, or feel free to purchase tools from our third floor shop and go mining on your own. Return to us when your done, using the convienient warp to our building, and sell some of your wares! Dont even worry about smelting items!

got some iron ore? we will buy it!
    got some coal? we will buy it!
    got some lapis, but not enough for a block? WE WILL BUY IT!

on the first floor is some information about MineCo. and its subsidiaries. information on contracts, will be placed here as well.

**[size=8pt]at MineCo. we reserve the right to disable any of our shops at any given time. reasons may include but are not limited to : lack of profit, lack of sales, lack of resources. [/size]

on the second floor is a nice balcony that you will be able to relax on after a hard days mining, as well as the shops that you can sell your mined goods at! These chests will be emptied as we see fit, so as to not cause finacial issues

on the third floor are your economy priced items! calculations went into the planning of these items prices so that when you purchase our tools, and sell materials back to us, YOU MAKE A PROFIT! a stone tool has 132 uses! it can be used to mine iron, gold, coal, cobble! it costs you THREE RUPIES to purchase! even if you only mine cobble with it, you can sell that cobble back to us and make a PROFIT! stone shovels! mine us snow blocks! we pay a great price for snow blocks!

On the Fourth and highest floor for public access you will find economy priced goods for sale! Almost every item in the game! You need obsidian? we sell it! you need processed iron ingots? we sell it! you need saplings? WE SELL EM! Glow stone, redstone, lapis blocks, clay blocks, Diamonds, Buckets, Netherrack, Slow Sand, Sand Stone, Stone stone, Cobble stone, dirt, glass you name it we will sell it!

We purchase almost every single type of minable block, we sell almost every tool you need to go mining, plus FOOD, Weapons, armour at a cost lower than almost anyone on the server!

the diffrence with Mine Co. is that we are always stocked! if we run out of a stock, it is because someone just cleaned us out, and we are in the process of restocking!

Chests will be restocked CONSTANTLY! on weekends, (friday-sunday) the chests will normally be checked and restocked every 12 hours or so, unless a request is put in.

Mine Co. Working for you, Working With YOU!

Grand opening in less than 48 hours!

2. pyro5050

This spot reserved for upcoming Mine Co. opportunities

3. pyro5050

This spot reserved for upcoming Mine Co. opportunities

4. pyro5050

Mine Co. Has opened!

although the prices are still being sorted out and made perfect for your pleasure (aka i need to lower some of the selling prices of a few blocks on 4th floor)

this is a soft opening with a Grand Opening to happen TONIGHT! Free giveaways for customers! not weak giveaways at all! i am talking select customers will receive Diamond picks, stacks of glass, free decorations, cupons for free houses, land flattening, ect! free ink sacs, free pumpkins!, free ARROWS!

Tonight, in 10 hours 15 min from this post! we will be having the grand opening!

5. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Love this idea! If you need help running it or anything, let me know! I'd be happy to help.

6. pyro5050

Mine Co. is now selling Iron Ingots at a low price of 70 rupies for 10!

as well as a low low price on all iron related weapons and armour! come check us out at /warp mineco

7. pyro5050

Use /warp Mineco for all your PvP needs!

Mine Co. will be opening a new "Acrobatics training facility" right beside the main tower later this week! this facility will be stocked with low cost bread in conviently located shops, at the perfect height to gain Acrobatics skills, and not die all the time. Remeber at Mine Co. We want you to live! (also spamming death messages is against the rules, if caught spamming death messages, be prepared for someone to discipline you.)

On top of that, Mine Co. will be opening a PvP specific store, located just behind the main building this week. All PvP gear will be stocked back there, from Leather armour to Diamond, Bows and low cost Arrows, Swords, Axes, Hoes! cause i know you love beating people with a Hoe, ;) (there will not be Hoes stocked in the PvP shop)

IN ADDITION! Mine Co. will be opening a "repair Bay" where you will be able to purchase the items to repair your worn tools and repair right in house, or you can choose to give them to the local smith, Pyro5050, whom has over 90 in repair skill and can fix any tool you need fixed! the cost for Pyro to repair your tool will be the cost of the resources used minus 10% of their cost!! Thats right! you use Mine Co. Repair bay and we give a discount on the Minerals used to repair. you need diamond repaired? we will give you a cheap repair! feel free to also supply your own resources if you want as well! If you are a regular miner and need constant repairs, feel free to ask! we will set-up a private chest for only you and Pyro to access where you can put the tools needed to be repaired with the minerals and he will repair them while your away! Mine Co. will foot the bill for the private chest!

This upcoming weekend, Mine Co. will be opening the Wood store as well. In this store, you will be able to purchase any and all wood products! ANY AND ALL WOOD PRODUCTS!

And Last But Not Least! Mine Co. Will be opening a Farmers Store! you need seeds to start your farm, we will sell em, need a hoe, it's avalible! want to skip the farming and just have the wheat or sugarcane? we have that too! need buckets of water? we have it in stock! and you get to keep the bucket!

Mine Co. is the first and largest independantly owned and operated store chain on the server! We strive for low end prices and stocked materials.

in the past week,

Brick is fully stocked!
    Obsidian - tons of stock, some of the lowest prices on the server!
    Lapis Block - DROPPED IN PRICE LIKE A CRAZY PERSON DROPPING SOMETHING HOT!
    Golden Apples? - SO CHEAP! actually so cheap i might raise the price when i get home... considering how much gold is...
    GLASS - Cheap cheap cheap! and fully stocked!
    TNT - Last i checked, stocked over a stack of it! at some of the cheapest prices on the server!
    Bones for taming animals in stock
    Pictures in stock!
    Bows for 40!
    A STACK! of arrows for 100! - are we insane? i think we are!
    Redstone back in stock, but not for long! people are buying it like crazy (for some reason...)
    Flowers for decoration
    Leaves for decoration
    Tons of String to make your own items!
    Signs
    Chests
    Diamond Swords!

EVERYTHING IN Mine Co. IS STOCKED! the only time you will get a "out of stock" message is if someone else beat you to the savings!

Mine Co. Working for you, Working With You!

/warp mineco