Ban Appeal For plasmafirezarin and myself

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by aarondang, Jul 12, 2014.

1. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

What is your IGN?aarondang
    Who banned you?(use @<full username>)ThedeadRETURNED
    Why were you banned(ban message)?My friend Plasmafirezarin and I got banned for group raiding a town.
    When were you banned? About half an hour ago.
    How long is your ban?A day
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? Apparently, we can't raid towns with friends unless you aren't in the same pvp town.
    Why should you be unbanned? I did not remember this rule as I usually raid by myself if I ever do raid. ThedeadRETURNED could have told us and we would have gladly given back the stuff. (Diamond axe, carrots, some blocks, cheap stuff.) But no, instaban without any warning or asking of us to give the stuff back. Seems very fair. (Ps. We were planning to build a PvP Town, but we haven't gotten around to it yet. Guess we can't have any fun before the town is built.)(Pps. Zarin didn't do anything. I did the raiding, zarin was just looking at the town. He didn't attack anyone or take anything so it really can't count as raiding.)

2. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

look man, I can see where your coming from, its one obscure line of subtext on the rules section of the wiki. Just make sure you go over the rules again before you log back in, I'll unban ya in a couple minutes. also, plasma did kill shock while the 2 of you were in the town.

3. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

No, I did. I shot shock down from the top of the tower. I was on the side of the tower wall. Plasma was just down there because he was too lazy to parkour.