bsnott Internet fightign, death spaming etc

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Jasperli, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

What is your IGN? : Jasperli

What is the IGN of the offenders? : bsnott

Which rules did they break? :
    - No death spam - Do not set your /home in a high location to increase your acrobatics skill, or it will be reset.
    - Do no start internet fights.
    And Maybe:
    Under Minecraft/Server Bug Exploitation
    - As a general rule if you feel like something happened that shouldn't have, report it to an admin or a mod instead of hiding it and getting banned for it later on.

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's? : Firsth one the death spam i have screenpicture and it hapened some time ago. The second crime was broken few hours ago ( Magetime & If u need a mod Padaun i think saw it )

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say? :
    For death spam no, but for starting Internet fight i talked to him as he clearly talked to me as intention to fully anoy me. I tried to explain him the golden rule etc do to others as u wish to be done to him self, but he kept telling it was only a game and so on and finaly gave me 1000 rupies after saying atleast two times in global ./money pay Jasperli 1000. This was all related to possible Rule break with buying my gold shop when Buy / Sell Prices were set wrong by acident (tbh i allways think that I sell and buy so thats why i did it wrong ) as atleast, I would count it as thing wich should be reported to Admin's rather than used i think ( But not sure )
    Also the stuff what he started fight with was like "Where did ur money go Jasperli?"

So i dont think it's good for server to have people who want to anoy people still after using a mistake as their advantage. This doesnt realy make people to think the server as friendly community.

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this? :
    Well the most important thing for death spamin there is only one thing wich is punishment i think is takign acrobatics to 0 even though I don't realy care about it as it is server admins decision.
    For starting Internet fight and clearly trying to anoy and/or make me ragequit i would like him to possibly have some time to think about it, even though it's impossible as banning will only make people play other games or do somethign in IRL
    And for stealing moeny from player by selling and buying for severall minutes and as far as i know after tat shouting about it I woul just like him to lose money he gained and items he has bought with money.

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post : For death spam yes even though its quit old. About the second and third i dont have but I think people should remmember it as it hapened in last few hours

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they? : As i mentioned earlier Padaun should have been on during the 2nd crime

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones? : I dont think so.

http://i4.aijaa.com/b/00011/8818340.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.