Ruin a Wish

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ace5511, Oct 5, 2011.

1. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Granted. It's the one I had for three years.

I wish for no APPARENT reason for the first time in the UK and Ireland and the other day and night and I am a beautiful person to person to person who is a bit of a new one by one of the most popular and I am a beautiful person to person to person who is a bit of a new one for me to do it for you in the UK and Ireland and I am looking to recruit for the use the same way as to the top and bottom of this page for your help.
    Thanks, Samsung predictive text.

2. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

Granted, you die

I wish I was a goldfish

3. BurningIce2

Granted. But you forgot it already.

I wish for teachers to be nicer.

4. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

Granted, they are nicer than the devil (but still pretty bad)

I wish mrtreefingers was active

5. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

Granted but you became inactive

I wish for pickles (reverse psychology )

6. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Granted, it appears in your bum (perverse psychology)

I wish the new guest 'quiz' would be finished already -_-

Mega_Spud and DeeeezNutz like this.
  7. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Granted. It's way easier to pass than anticipated allowing a mass influx of noobs and griefers.

I wish for whack-a-mole with real moles.

8. Granted. The lack of clarification for "mole" leads to you wacking an elderly woman in the face with a large hammer after seeing a large mole on her left cheek. The woman passes away in hospital two days later and you are charged with manslaughter. Lawyers are perplexed for how a person could be so convinced that "wacking moles" was an acceptable activity and your defendant suggests the insanity plea. You agree, believing that you could convincingly portay yourself as a confused and unstable victim to gain sympathy votes. Unfortunately the judge is reading your mind as you have this thought, and your plan is ruined. You curse yourself for not bringing the foil hat you had prepared earlier, you should have known there would be mind readers in the courtroom! You continue your inner-monologue and begin to think of a new cunning plan to escape punishment. You know exactly what you must do. Teleportation.

You summon up all of your energy and beam yourself up and away...it's silent now...did you make it? Not quite.
    What the courtoom saw was a young man cursing the judge for his mind reading abilities, before proceeding to jump onto the floor and KO himself.

The medics arrive promptly although their care is not needed as you wake up without much delay, and are placed back into your chair. You are now handcuffed and confused. Why didn't the teleportation work?

You regain composure to hear the judge say "this man is clearly delusional, I feel the insanity plea may be appropriate".

Holy shit it worked, they think you're insane. Even though you're definitely not, definitely not, if you were you would know, right? ....right? You are put in a secure home for the mentally insane where you are likely to spend the rest of your life. You're not worried though, because you can teleport.

I wish I could get paid to procrastinate.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
  9. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Ill grant that wish later

I wish for Ebola to give us wings

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

10. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Granted, it kills you within 10 seconds, not much time to fly...

I wish for no homework.

11. BurningIce2

Granted. School is now 3 hours longer per day.

I wish for no more terrorism

12. GingerSwan

Granted, Scarerism soon arises.

I wish for a potato

13. BurningIce2

Granted. It's coming towards you at around 300 km/h.

I wish for dogs that listen

14. GingerSwan

Granted. They don't care.

I wish for another potato

15. BurningIce2

Granted. Oh, never mind, it went through the same hole as the first.

I wish for.... no boredom.

16. Granted. You find everything interesting and exciting, and never feel the desire to settle down and relax. You lose your ability to sleep because you never lose focus of any one activity, and eventually sleep deprivation catches up and you pass out in the middle of a llama ride in Peru.

You sleep for 15 hours straight and wake up in a hostel where your friends are staying. Everybody is worried, including yourself. Doctors and peers question how this could have happened, and you begin to realize you cannot remember the last time you slept or didn't engage in some sort of extremely interesting, engaging and not boring activity.

Three months pass and you are at home, waiting for the results from the neurological brain scan. In this whole time you have only slept 4 times, and this is starting to negatively impact on your health and morale. The phone rings, its your doctor, and it's bad news.... your capacity to never be bored has essentially fried your brain, and coupled with your lack of sleep, will cause your brain to literally explode sometime within the next six months.

I wish to be better at making up nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    DeeeezNutz likes this.
  17. GingerSwan

Granted, nothing changes because you are the best at being weird.

I wish for Spodermen to b reel.

18. Granted.

Spoderman is now a reel. You turned him into an inaminate object. You took away his freedom. You destroyed his soul. There is really nothing else you can do at this point. Why did you do this to poor Spoderman?

I wish for the reversal of nominal writing standards and the instantenous physical reversal of existing physical forms of communication:
    - Black text to be red text
    - Red text to be white text
    - White paper to be black paper

What are the consequences of this on a global scale? Economicaly, socially, envirionmentally.
    What are the consequences to you/me personally?
    How will this change the way we communicate (if at all)?
    How will my wish be ruined?

19. GingerSwan

Granted, a colourblind person does this and fails to do so.

I wish for a potato

20. BurningIce2

Granted. It flew past via the same hole the two others whent through. You should really stop wishing for them, or put up a net.

I wish for Minecraft to be bought back by Mojang.