Ruin a Wish

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ace5511, Oct 5, 2011.

1. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

2. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Granted, your desperate ploy works, drawing in the 10s of people you were looking for. However, having been lead by the neck to an unwanted agreement, they choke on the expectation of handing out their precious gold... Scrooges! Anyway, you end up back where you started.

I wish for a heart felt, warming love poem written to me by the next poster.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  3. THEdeadRETURNED

granted.
    Roses are red, voilets are blue. you're a moron, screw you

I wish to be less fat

Xanna01 and IAMWILDCAT556 like this.
  4. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Granted. You are kidnapped, bound, bagged, and moved to locations unknown over the course of a few years. During this time, you are subject to methods of torture unspeakable in civilized society (one of them involving a vat of milk and 2 dozen large cantaloupes.) When next you see the light of day, you peer down over the emaciated husk of what was once your overly bulky body, consumed by overwhelming disgust at the sight of the spectre you've become. Your mind fractures and you become little more than a feral beast in a human shell.

I wish for the finest turkey dinner.

5. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Granted. The turkey is still alive and it's singing jinglebells while puking on the floor.

I wish I had more resources so I could participate in this year's Secret Santa.

6. SpaceCadetKevin

Dammit Cida... You're supposed to ruin the wish, not make it more fun.

Edit* Now I get dinner and a show?

IAMWILDCAT556 and BurningIce2 like this.
  7. BurningIce2

Edited again. Happy now? ;-)

8. Xanna01

Xanna01 New Member VIP

Granted. You find a lot of diamonds, but you misclick and throw them into lava.

I wish to be the very best like no one ever was.

9. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Granted. You set the world record for highest sky dive. Unfortunately your chute doesn't open so you also set the record for deepest human crater.

I wish to wake refreshed from 9 hours uninterrupted sleep.

10. Xanna01

Xanna01 New Member VIP

Well, at least I got two world records in one day. :)

Granted. You sleep for 9 hours, but when you wake up, Jeff the Killer is at your window and kills you.

I wish I was the president of the US.

11. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Granted. You mess up your economy and healthcare even more. Thanks, Xanna.

I wish I was the president of Ireland.

12. Xanna01

Xanna01 New Member VIP

Granted. You're assassinated your first day in office.

I wish to speak Korean.

13. GingerSwan

Granted. Kim Jong Un learns of you speaking it, and although you may want to learn it for South Korea, he sees it as a threat, tries to nuke you, but his crappy missiles blow him up. It is reported all over the world, and you get far too famous. You hate all of the fame, and every 7 billion of your fans buys Minecraft, crashing the server, and all join ShadeCrest, causing the server to also crash. All the players, especially staff members get angry at you, and all try to destroy you. They steal top secret weapons from the FBI, CIA, RAF, and other 3-letter acronyms for military and government groups, as a means to your end. Your bodyguards are vaporized before your very eyes, and you pass out, waking up 3 weeks later in the back of a van, in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, as they accidentally let out the zombie virus while going around government laboratories. You are the last human left on earth, and spend decades looking for the cure, until you trip on a stone, cut your chin and it becomes infected with Ebola. Since you have spent many decades looking for it, you also broke your 80-year-old back when you fell, so you could not move. You die of starvation, Ebola and zombification.

I'm turning into salmon_flavour ...

I wish to not be Salmon_Flavour.

salmon_flavour, Xanna01 and Random0ne like this.
  14. BurningIce2

Granted. You taste like trout.

I wish for everyone to have a merry Christmas.

Edit: oh, by the way, my tapatalk signature is back ↓

In an avalanche, not one snowflake feels responsable.
    -Voltaire, during the French Revolution.

15. GingerSwan

At least it isn't that Einstein one XD

Granted. Everybody has a merry christmas, but the world ends the next day.

I wish for more stuff

16. SpaceCadetKevin

Granted. You acquire more things than anyone else in the world, but lose all of your friends and become estranged from your family in the process.

I wish for an all expenses paid vacation.

17. Xanna01

Xanna01 New Member VIP

Granted. Your trip is to the moon. You survive the trip, but on the way back to Earth, the rocket breaks down. You, in you panicking state, forget about the extreme temperatures of the thermosphere. You burn up on your way back to earth.

I wish for steak.

18. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Wish granted, you get handed a steak only to see it poof into thin air.
    I wish for a lock and key

19. Xanna01

Xanna01 New Member VIP

Granted. The key doesn't work for the lock.

I wish for steak that doesn't disappear one second after I receive that single steak.

20. THEdeadRETURNED

granted, it disapears 2 seconds after you recieve it

I wish for moar ban hammer

Xanna01 likes this.