Extreme Lag

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by sharqman, Oct 6, 2011.

1. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I open Minecraft.exe, so far so good
    go to multiplayer and click on server, and it logs in just fine
    then it starts, i get lag so bad my minecraft stops responding and sometimes my whole computer freezes
    i've read the the server lag thread (http://www.shadecrest.com/forum/index.php?topic=1945.0) and relized that a redstone circuit under my house caused lag nd destroyed most of it and turned it off (will completely get rid of when i can actually play) but now i get on nd cant even move, i barely manage to type something in
    i can't get the exact cords of where i am but it is in Pine Square (not in my house) could it be the town is to awesome for my computer?
    also i have deleted my .minecraft folder completely already nd switched to normal texture pack and it worked for a while but it started again
    Edit1: i have found out this is a client side issue due to my crappy computer and large develpments, basically if i go anywhere not that isnt original terrain i will get bad lag (the more player development the worse)
    any ideas on who i can get this fixed besides getting a better computer?

2. sharqman

i am having this problem again in the same general area. In between Mineco and Pine Square, more on the Pine Square side and a bit north of the /warp mineco near the cobble platform. It is not my computer (maybe not fully) because i went on another server and was running fine, about 14 fps to the 0 fps i am getting here atm.

3. sharqman

yeah i can get on but cant do anything, ill try
    EDIT i finally got on cords: -1114, 64, -15