Sigh, more people fist rushing and its getting annoying

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Alan321, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

So i was in Borderlands raiding and all since we are at war. I then proceed to find 2 people in a room, go into the room and kill them. they then proceed to fist rush me about 2 times each, and i had to let them kill me since it would look like i was spawn killing them. ALL these fist rushers are getting really annoying and it is in the rules NOT TO FIST RUSH, but i have not seen any action taken against people who are doing it. Thisx will continue to happen is situations like this, and people will lose good stuff, because they dont want to be banned for defending them selves. If you keep killing them, people/the people you were killing will report YOU for spawn killing, when really they forced to to do it or die. The fist rushing is really annoying me, and i would like SOME action taken in this situation since i have NOT SEEN any prior action taken against people who have broken this rule. If there was been times where people have been punished for this, i am sxorry for no knowing about it, but as far to my knowledge nothing has ever been done. Anyways now for the formus report.

What is your IGN? : Alan321

What is the IGN of the offenders? : hazzabaz and jakemessy1998

Which rules did they break? : Fist rushing

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's? : beside them 2, none (sceenshots prove what happened)

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say? : I said fist rushing is illegal, anything to say for yourself, (no response)

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this? : YES, fist rushing is getting extremly annoying and people need to learn YOU CAN NOT DO IT.

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post : yes i do

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they? : None were online

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones? : i am not sure jakemessy1998 i think was using home for PVP in dragonforge yesterday, but im not 100% on that.

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Ack, so many new members. If they don't get banned, I'll make sure they stop :p. If they end up banned, then that works too, I suppose.

3. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

Jake wasn't fist rushing. He obviously was killing you with melon seeds

4. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

this is incredibly annoying and something should ne done about it

5. hywzerboydy

same thing happened to me today, wkd slapped them

What is your IGN? : hywzerboydy

What is the IGN of the offenders? : nathan_pals and cramcontrol

Which rules did they break? : Fist rushing

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's? : jasperli

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say? : no, i didnt get the chance before telling wkd

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this? : YES, fist rushing is getting extremly annoying and people need to learn YOU CAN NOT DO IT.

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? no i dont, but jasperli might

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they? : Padaun (i think) and wkdclwncar

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones? : no, i dont think so

6. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

How has no admins look over this/posted in here? Fist Rushing is in the rules, and they are being broken.

7. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

Spawn killing will no longer be possible right?

8. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

^yea pretty much

though it may become spawn camping... but that will be dealt with severely

9. Champcar2

Champcar2 Member

-off topic-

Alan, what TP is that? I like it...

10. fixterjake11

fixterjake11 Member VIP

11 noobs got kicked from borderlands due to taxes so there goes some of them.

11. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Little late on this i know, it is Shortstuf7's texture pack Champ.

12. hywzerboydy

imaxors we want to play fair aswell but with this happening we just cant, we aren't being childish, they are and it's ruining the game :( because we can't tell them to stop because they won't listen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.