Quality of Life Suggestions

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by PieSquared761, Dec 11, 2015.

1. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Just some things I think everyone would like

1. Mark zombie leaders somehow. Right now, they look exactly like normal zombies and a lot of new people think they're bugged or invincible. Especially since their health bar doesn't seem to move. Maybe a gold block on their head?

2. Do away with the chest shop cost? Chest shops help everyone, sellers and buyers. They help the economy flow smoothly, and inhibiting shops seems unnecessary. I'm completely open to everyone else's point of view on this, as I'm not completely sure about this change.

3. Allow us to sell diamonds and iron again? When the price of diamonds and iron aren't fixed, the prices go really, really low. Bockbeard low. Again, not sure about the reason for this change so I'd love to learn about it.

In addition, I just wanted to say the following things are awesome:

The chest price change is awesome.

McMMO is awesome.

The reward for killing zombies is a great idea, definitely worth disabling spawners for it. I hadn't thought of that. Otherwise, people would just ignore them, and that isn't fun.

I'll add more stuff when I have time and/or think of any.

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Floating Ocean is awesome

Fallingsands is kind of slow

What happened to that event with the dispenser in the center shooting loot, and then people would PvP each other to get out through portals? During those I think we had the most players? It's also really nice for players starting out because they're on even ground inside the arena