new people, looking for..jobs~!?

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by subwayis666, Aug 11, 2011.

1. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

hi max, this was a random idea i had but what if u had a plugin for jobs? they have 1 on bukkit but i havent really looked into it or anything but heres the link. http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/econ-jobs-v2-4-4-jobs-plugin-for-minecraft-1000-iconomy-5-boseconomy-permissions.23429/

just a idea. could help ppl earn money ingame, make the economy differnt. idk, ive been up all night.

2. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

edit, the vid start at 9mins and 10 seconds to see the commands ingame.

3. olliestottle

olliestottle Guest

Awesome find. I always see ppl shouting in global about jobs, about not getting paid for their job and the rare instance of "Go apply at Wal-mart." Truthfully, I don't know much about them. Skipping to the 9min mark to see how it would work I definitely like the ease of use.

Are these player posted jobs or is it the servers way of making quests?

4. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

if this could like start companys that'd be amazing O-o theres alot you could do with this plugin probly.

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

there are some oportunities to use this plugin to support the economy, but i would rather see people using the money they have already to support others ,rather than create a job that honestly could topple the econ. killing players would benefit only some people, and the coliseum could be used to quickly gain money for a person,

i like the idea, but i am missing how it would take money from a already overflowing system, rather than give it freely, i would like to see this ona fresh server rather than a in place one.