Fist Rushing!

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by ndvenckus1, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I just joined Arcadia today, and we were off raiding DF. I had killed about 5 people with my diamond sword and collected their stuff. Chronos872 was firing arrow at me. I rushed at him with my sword and killed him. I collected his stuff, and it turned out it was his home. He respawned and began to hit me with his fists. I was busy collecting his stuff in my inventory,so I didn't notice. I will now post a proper report.
    What is your IGN? : Ndvenckus1

What is the IGN of the offenders? : Chronos872

Which rules did they break? : Fistrushing!

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's? : Jasperli and JungleCommando

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say? : No, I logged off and am filing a report at the moment.

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this? : YES. I lost a 2 diamond swords, and 2 sets of iron armor.

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post : Yup.

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they? : Nifix

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones? :Not sure, most likely.

Screenshots: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

I didn't fish rush them 2... what happened is i hit them both with serrated strikes .. and then right after i died they died due to bleed ... dunno why it showed up as a fist rush.. but i was in full iron armor and had a diamond sword and a bow .. you can ask jasperli and he will tell you. Also you can see in there where jasperli said **** bleed .. and i did not have time to go back and hit thim with my fist when i died.. and Ndvenckus1 is just mad that he died.. it was not due to fist rush for whatever reason this is a false report and he knows it also u can see where i struck them with serrated strikes

3. ndvenckus1

Maybe you killed Jasp with serrated strikes, but not me. If that had been the case, it would've shown up as "Chronos872 killed ndvenckus1 with a diamond sword", which was clearly not the case. Yes, you were in full iron armor and you did have a diamond sword and a bow, but that means nothing. I charged and killed you with my diamond sword, you respawned and fist rushed me. I was already low on hearts, that's how you killed me so easily. You took my stuff, and I respawned at Arcadia spawn. There are many witnesses to testify.

4. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

Then tell me how do you respawn at your home .... when you allways respawn at your town spawn point. When you belong to a town and that is not my home we was at... u died around 2 seconds after jasperli which is not enough time for me to get to you eather way my home is set in mining world and been there for the past week

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

i think someone just got pwned, maybe run some test trials with the situation to see if it reads as fist after the player uses serrated strikes on someone and then dies

6. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

i agree with sharqman i think its a bug in the system with serrated strikes

7. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

chronos is right. when you hit someone with Serrated Strikes the damage over time effect will still work even if the person who used it dies.

this is what happened...

Player A uses Serrated Strikes on Player B.
    Player B kills Player A.
    The death plug-in does a check of what Player B is holding at that moment and returns 'Player B killed Player A wielding Diamond sword'
    Player B is still suffering damage over time effect.
    Player A respawns.
    Player B dies due to Player A's attack, the death plug-in does a check of what Player A has in his hand and returns 'Player A killed Player B wielding Fists'

Since Player A had died and respawned with nothing, the check returns a value of 'Fists'.

8. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

its not a bug, it works as intended. that plug-in was not developed with McMMO so it has no idea what serrated strikes is, it just knows that the damage from serrated strikes is coming from that particular person, then when their target dies, the plug-in returns with whatever value is currently held

9. ndvenckus1

Oh, I was wrong :p

But I could have sworn that after I died I saw chronos pick up my stuff, is that true or was I just hallucinating? Either way, I was wrong, congrats bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.