I'm new :3

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tibetanmonk, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Tibetanmonk

Tibetanmonk New Member

Hello ;D My name's TibetanMonk

I've been playing Minecraft for nearly a year now or nearly two years.. I forget :p In game I like to get my Herbal-ism (<---auto correct -.-") skills high.. I really like plants, for no particular reason :3 even in real life... Plants are my favorite thing ^.^ I mostly make green-houses and one of my favorite things to do is make "the hanging gardens (of Babylon)".. or at least how i interpret them.

I picked this server because of the Community. There are a lot of servers out there with impressive cities but there are very few which have the community to back it up, i only hope i can be a part of it.

My hobbies? Well mostly i wrestle (only playfully) with my dog :D
    other than that i play Minecraft and PS1 games ^.^

My favorite food/movie/TV show is.. well i'm not sure if there is some sort of edible movie/tv show.. so may favorite food is well... chocolate :3
    my favorite movie.. well It's not even out yet (but i know it will be my favorite as i've read the book) but its called "Lark light"
    my favorite TV show is Futurama. Its amazing [move]:D :D :D :D[/move]

Cool things I've built.. Pyramids.. Hanging gardens.. I take inspiration from the "wonders" of the world...

I met one.. Jaspereli ( i think :s.. cant remember properly..)
    As i've said.. (i think..) I'm looking forward to the community :p

(as a note, I spelled my IGN wrong on the application for white list thingy.. its TibetanMonk but i forgot the capital M and put lowercase instead :^( Is there a way to correct it?)
    (i also find it hard to read the Verification pictures properly :/)

(and its asking for the opposite of Right.. Is that Wrong or Left :p )

2. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

Welcome!

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome, and yes the verifications tend to troll you, even on the voting site where they add decimal numbers like wtf is this???

4. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Oh goodie. A smart person.
    But seriously, :p Welcome to shadecrest, glad to have another intelligent mind here (there seems to be a shortage, unfortunately :p...)

5. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Hey Tibetan, I hoe to see you around :D

6. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Welcome! Our community is definitely awesome, to say the least. See ya on the server ;D