Missing Inventory

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by Z_Millla, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Over the past 24 hours I have relogged to find myself back at my /home with no inventory on three different occasions. Twice I relogged to cancel a /home warp and the third time to change my texture pack. When this happens, there is always a sprite at my /home prior to relogging with my skin and a nameplate over its head. Relogging removes this figure, but only on certain occasions do I lose my inventory. The sprite first appeared on Halloween but I lost my inventory for the first time last night. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else or if there is a known reason as to why it occurs. I can't keep losing items at this rate!

2. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I don't think it has to do with combat tag. The extra sprite is without a doubt correlated though. It seems that 9/10 times when there is a figure of myself at my /home, i will lose my inventory upon relogging. It seems this figure shows up at least once a day and usually more often. So unless i check my home every time before logging out or putting away all my items every time I'm at risk of losing everything. I've lost about 10 diamond tools in the last two days and I simply cannot play like this. Here is a screen shot of the figure when it first appeared on Halloween.

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

^ omg!!! the ghost of z_millla comes once day to steal the inventory of living z_millla!!! you must find it in pvp and kill it to get ur items back! your quest starts now!

4. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

I cloned myself into two different people one day with using spotcraft & after that normal minecraft :D

It was just great, i could have had other me in DF ready to raid and other at home to do stuff :D
    Also gained like 4 stacks of iron with it <3

5. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

This happened to me too, I also encountered some item duplication glitches. Did any of you disconnect from all the channels except local and global? That happened to me. Also I think it has something to do with the home warm up.
    http://www.shadecrest.com/forum/index.php?topic=2531.0

6. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

^The same thing happened to me. I just posted the details on another thread on the same subject, so I won't repeat them here.