Texture Packs

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by aced360, Aug 12, 2011.

1. aced360

aced360 New Member VIP

Is there any texture packs anyone is using that they would recommend for me to use?

2. macbad123

macbad123 New Member

John smith texture pack 32x32 but I think it's the best one out their.

--mac

3. j0hnnyblack

j0hnnyblack New Member VIP

I use the LB Photo Realistic Pack they have up to 512x512 but i can only get 256x256 to work. I like it alot and personally think its the best looking.

4. Cheez99

Cheez99 New Member

I used Painterly Pack for a long time, but I've recently switched to Misa's Realistic. Both of them are really good; Misa's looks great, but you can't beat Painterly if you want customization.

5. aced360

aced360 New Member VIP

i got this one and i think it looks really cool so thanks mac but i will check out the other ones too

6. macbad123

macbad123 New Member

Np I use all the time on my home computer and I think it's the best

7. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

the 512X512 realism pack is just naother version of a 256 pack...

8. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

I liked the LB Photo Realism pack, but some things just looked too similar and boring to me. John Smith is great and I used it for a long time. I now use the KoP 128 texture pack and it is the best one I have ever seen on many different counts. Best paintings ever, best textures on ores and blocks and mobs look cool too. If your computer can run it as well as mine, try it out. KoP ftw! :D

-Wkdclwncar

9. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

KOP looks good... i might try it out tonight...

10. aced360

aced360 New Member VIP

i am currently using the john smith texture pack 32x32 and i downloaded TooManyItems and Single Player Commands for stuff to do while the server is down and Java stops working every 5 minutes or so. is it my java or my computer? please comment if this happened to you.

11. nitro64212

nitro64212 New Member

I recommend piehole