ill miss dark idk about any one else :P

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by millz14, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millz14

millz14 Active Member VIP

2. DarkNoodle

DarkNoodle Member VIP

Glad people care, I know I was an a** in game but I didn't feel like I was in Teamspeak.

I would like my stuff to go to Ryo Ellexx Millz and Nifix the people that always stuck with me through whatever happent in game and outside of the game.

3. millz14

millz14 Active Member VIP

4. Champcar2

Champcar2 Member

While dark wasn't the most well-behaved person, I enjoyed playing with him, too.

I look forward to the post detailing him coming out, and I'm hoping to have an opportunity to argue against it.

-- Champ

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

do you want just todays instances or every single one i have seen? i have two from today, i banned him for language, his third or fourth offense on language resulting in warning/muting/temp banning , and then i have 15 great picture of the discussion and 14 kills he did in less than 10 min on one person, defending the town, really? it will be posted soon, but i have a life i live as well... and am watching NCIS with my girlfriend

6. DarkNoodle

DarkNoodle Member VIP

What is the purpose for Demonitrax to warp there every second? If he didn't warp every second He wouldn't of died. He was close to my town and was griefing the cactus farm that is 100 block within my town griefing is griefing and his warp was about 5 blocks away from claimed land refer to the rules.

I was not banned for Language because I was told by blatca to stop with the language after that I stopped. I shouldn't be banned for something that wasn't happening anymore. Here's some rules.

/home
    - Do not set your home inside town/base/home/mine that is not yours. This is considered to be spawn killing/camping and you will be banned for that.
    - Do not invite players to your home just to kill them, or have them fall into lava or something.
    - Simple /home is for you home and not PvP.

- Do NOT rush at the same players,towns every 2 minutes.

What about those rules. Pyro not trying to dis you or hate on you but I think you need to read the rules.
    Earlier today you world edit blocks away for kangus next to DF so he didn't have to do labor himself.
    Thankfully blatca fixed it. Seems Blatca knows the right or wrong and I hope you learn it too.

-Max I know I swore a storm up in chat and It was wrong. But find a swear word after blatca told me not to. I will now stop further discussion about my ban.

7. DarkNoodle

DarkNoodle Member VIP

Understood.

8. madmanjr97

madmanjr97 New Member VIP

bye dark gonna miss ya :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.