Great Plugin for peaceful Possibly for pvp!

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by builtinamp564, Nov 15, 2011.

1. builtinamp564

builtinamp564 New Member

The plugin is either the zeplin mod or airship mod.... but i know its neither exactly like them! You make a ship made of 95% wool and you can fly it arround! :D Great for tranportation and lots of fun! It should only be for peaceful not pvp. The reason for that is because Flex City is a floating city and they can fly right up to it! :D Also, ppl will tower up to their airships if they fall off... but they might not because it has a speacial part of the plug in that allows you to remote control your ship back down! :D I think it will be fun in pvp IF we can keep them out of city limits! Like have a airship battle or somthing! :) tho plugin is ver great and very fun!

2. builtinamp564

builtinamp564 New Member

I will find more info at dirkocraft.com... Yes... yes.. yes... its another server... :O *GASP* but i dont play on it anymore... They have the plugin and i will gather any more info i can from them, and from the web! If you know more please reply! Thanks!

3. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

First of all, instead of posting a new reply, just modify your original post. Second of all, this is cool, but extremely laggy (the airship mod), and imaxorz doesn't like installing mods that our server doesnt really need. Just saying :p