xxxprodxxx 's Vanilla ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by xxxprodxxx, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxxprodxxx

xxxprodxxx New Member VIP

So I feel the need to plead my part. 1 is to Nray first thing is I had established a base beside you and you logged on once and i was already near you not like I had keep coming back it happened once. 2 I did not grief anyone at all if I did i would enjoy a screenshot Nray i griefed 1 wood in your home you said I had demolished your home, and Nray could you not just move so I couldnt find you? I would like hawk eye just for a little to prove I have done nothing. I am not a jerk on the server some people are angry because i found there Homes wide out in the middle of flat land filled with diamonds and Iron. So since its vanilla i had taken the items. I see ntohing I have done wrong other then people Baning me. Im fine with the vanilla BAN I only really care about SC.
    Just wanted to plead my case :)

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Prod I noticed you failed to address a few topics:
    1. You destroyed my farm, and killed every animal I had trapped. What kind of person kils animals that had been carried up a mountain?
    2. You didn't set up 'home' next to me you arrived at my doorstep with full iron/gold armor and a diamond sword. What a friendly neighbor, aren't you.
    3. You were BANNED from shadecrest for a certain amount of time. That doesn't mean go play on the gift max gave us instead. It means serve a punishment, not a vacation.
    Also, you told me I deserved it for having my house in the open. Following that logic, we should just all move underground and pray we never see another player. I think vanilla should be aboutpeople working and surviving without plugins, not about hiding underground and taking advantage of other people's hard work.
    Also, even though its a 'no rules server', yard told you it was a no drama server, and the admins agreed they vips could vote someone out, if they view that person as someone who's trying to cause grief. When I locked the vote, 12 people had voted against only one for you. We don't want you on.

3. xxxprodxxx

You fail to address somethings to.
    1 I did not kill your animals i didnt find any and yes i have a home by ur house under ground. You said something about griefing even if i did kill your animal And I didnt thats all you guys have to BAN me?

4. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

No, that's not all we had. Please 1) read my whole post, not just what I typed that you can defend. 2) try to type coherently. I know you're angry but its hard to read.

5. fixterjake11

fixterjake11 Member VIP

Max said if we didn't want someone on the vanilla server we can vote people off, people voted to have you banned so your now banned, simple as that.

6. xxxprodxxx

I am not angry at all but Nrayf how old are you 18? I really dont want to be mean or rude but your little scene omg Prod killed me and took my items I quit im done im done. You cant just suck it up move and get back at me later? I mean this is a game and okay you guys voted me off thats great just want all of you to know, I hope your happy you guys voted me off because, I didnt grief you but I Find you guys take your items. Part of the game you should be trying harder to hide and over come me not, Omg Prod found me im done this sucks I quit. My last post I dont care if im un banned from Vanilla just want you guys to know that. Thanks bye

Prod

7. fixterjake11

fixterjake11 Member VIP

yea that's what i ment sorry.

8. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Prod. Come on man. Every time you get banned you complain. You deserved it. It has already been discussed and decided. Nobody likes a dick and that's why you're banned. Just be mature, accept your mistake, and get over it. It's really starting to get irritating. If I'm getting this annoyed, just imagine how all the admins feel that actually have to do things about it.

9. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

this.

10. xxxprodxxx

Mistake I made a mistake dreamz? Hmmm well I saw (no rules) and I did not grief so even if there was rules I would not be banned. No one likes a dick what did I do take your items? Okay cry over that and quit and go to forms and cry about it again. And sorry for a bit of rudeness admins but dreamz you make it seem like the admins have to work night and day on this. I remember being in grade 3 and saying the F word and a kid went crying to the teacher thats what you guys are doing you couldnt just get over it.

11. xxxprodxxx

The words of cnc on VIP board-
    I dont think hawkeye is necessary if we are able to simply vote out trouble makers. Without troublemakers there is no need for us to be keeping log of everyones actions

You dont think hawkeye is necessary because I absolutely did nothing to you dint find your home didnt grief you i grief no one so?

12. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Stop being one.

13. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

1.) You obviously regret doing what you did. That's a mistake. Whether it's against the rules or not.
    2.) If you're a dick to my friends, you're a dick to me.
    3.) You're the one crying making appeals for things you deserve.
    4.) It's their decision, so they do think about it, whether it's night and day or not.

I think that wraps everything up. You think so?

14. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

This is getting us nowhere. I am locking this.
    PM each other if you guys need to continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.