Help?

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by Alan321, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Well i was sitting around my house in Arcadia when suddenly the server crashed at about 7:00PM Eastern time. After a few minutes i log in, and i am unable to move. (will post a screenshot at the bottom). It says "you do not have permission for this area", and i am in some random place, nothing around me but dirt mountains and a lake. Then i proceed to ask Manglor to teleport me, because i am glitched. He does so and then i use my /home. It is in a different location, about 10-20 blocks away form my old one. It is on a mountain probley about 20 blocks to my back (not up). I then proceed to look at my inventory, everything is fine there and it remains. Then i notice my 15 Levels of experience are gone and i am at 0. Is there a way to replace my experience? Did this happen to anyone else?.

2. dragonewt

dragonewt Member

Sorry, I don't think that has happened to me before. And no, there is not a way to get your EXP orbs back. Sorry.

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

try doing /where to see exactly where you are

4. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

This is the second time I've had to move someone that was stuck on the new side of the map.