New project

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Wkdclwncar, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

I am currently working on a very large project in my beautiful city of Forgotten Cliff, one that will beautify the town as well as having personal meaning to me and showing pride in my real life communities. In order to complete the project I am going to need about 45 stacks of white wool and at least 11 stacks of black wool. I have more than enough inksacs and some black wool already. What I really need is every piece of white wool I can find. I farm a lot myself and have been buying wool at prices of 5-7 rupies each or more. Please, if you have any white or black wool that you can part with, I would really like to buy it from you and will pay well for it. /tell me in game and letme know how many or which colors you have and I willmake you a good offer for them. I would like to amass the wool as soon as possible, and if you go farm sheep for me, I will pay well for your time. Let me know and I cant wait to get this project underway :D

-Wkdclwncar

2. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

So you just need a lot of white wool? When it's back up, I'll go searching for you :D

3. Mirrur

Mirrur Member

i think i have a lot of wool in one of my chests, im gonna have to check once the server comes back up

4. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

Yeah tons of white wool. As soon as the server is live I willbe on for the rest of the night. Let me know how many you have Mirrur and I will buy them all. @Tdrh, if you go farming for me I willlove you forever :D I am recreating a famous lighthouse that I have lived within 30 miles of for my entire life (31+ years :D). It is gonna be over 60 blocks tall and very close to an exact replica as I can get it without getting too OCD.

-Wkdclwncar

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

HOLY CRAP! your older than me! :)

6. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

I get the feeling I am the oldest on the server :D Though I dont mind that at all. My 9 year old son and my wife both play on ShadeCrest as well

7. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

I think i was the oldest before you came on lol :p

8. bluenigma

bluenigma New Member

What's the lighthouse, Wkd?