Dragon

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by Wkdclwncar, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

[size=12pt]I just wanted to show you guys a little of what I did on my last server. I was an admin on that server, and played there the entire time I have been on Minecraft. I didnt get a chance to screenshot much of it before it was taken down, but I did get one good shot of my courtyard during construction. My small city (left of screen) was done already as well as the dark, snowy forest (right of screen), which is SO dark, that even in the middle of the day it has anywhere from 40-80 mobs in it. My courtyard was empty save my gold fountain and the dragon, which is the topic of this post. Once I finished completion of that island, it looked even more amazing, including a massive pirate ship docked out front aside a very large wharf. The dragon is made entirely of obsidian, netherrack and a few iron blocks for the claws and teeth. I used no helpful building mods, like WorldEdit, /give commands or the like to make it. I simply spent over 40 hours of gametime building it block by block and spent another 4 weeks at least prior, farming up the materials for it. Used over 45 stacks of obsidian! Hope you like it, and expect to see many more good screenies in the future, from my single player game as well as from Shadecrest. I love to build and I have more free time than any one person should have :D

-Wkdclwncar [/size]

[​IMG]

2. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

that is neat, if you build something like that here on shadecrest, just ask an admin and we will throw the lava and fire on it for ya, :) we always like to see awesome stuff built... :)

3. millz14

millz14 Active Member VIP

thats awsome :O :D

4. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

I am a bit OCD and perfectionistic. Combined with a lot of free time I have the opportunity to crack out on creations. Now that ShadeCrest is my new permanent home,I willbe building many things. All the ones I deem to be really cool and good enough to brag about will be going in this thread :D I dont know if I will recreate the dragon, or maybe even make a new one, but if I need lava I know you are a simple /modreq away :D

5. Truex

Truex New Member VIP

So glad to have you on the server! Great work and I would love to see something like that on the server!

6. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

[​IMG]

Nah, but that's sick :D

7. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

If you ever looking for a good town Arcadia has lots of good builders, we can all brainstorm and come up with some more epic stuff like this dragon :)

I look forward to seeing more of your work regardless of where you live :)

8. darthvader2143

darthvader2143 Member VIP

thats fricking amazing! :eek:

9. nathor75

nathor75 New Member

It's puking molten rock !!!!WIN!!!!

10. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Don't revive old threads.

11. NinjAssassin098

NinjAssassin098 New Member