Nrayf is a hacker

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by beast1540, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

What is your IGN?: beast1540

What is the IGN of the offenders?: nrayf

Which rules did they break?: hacking

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: no this was in a private message chat

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: yes i told them i was going to report them and he tried to offer me gold if i didnt report him

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: yes some form of punishment

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: yes

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: i dont think so

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: yes hacking with such things as x-rays, and several other hacks and griefing

2. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

I don't even see how he could hack and as I know nrayf, I know he's a troll and I believe you just got trolled.
    And since he mentioned Z_millla and Paduan I don't think either of them would hack.

I don't really see any evidence of either x-ray hacking or griefing here at all.

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

4. beast1540

beast1540 Member VIP

i defimetly didnt get trolled cuz i looked and he has been banned numerous times for hacking

5. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Hahaha wow Nrayf, you really take pride in what you do. This gave me a good laugh.

You've got some explaining to do... He knows.

6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Thank you z_millla, it makes me happy to know some appreciate my work.

As for you beast...
    http://www.shadecrest.com/forum/index.php?topic=3126.0
    So far I haven't been banned for hacking. I've checked.
    Lies! I was banned on december 23rd for hacking. I submit to the almighty banhammer of hacker Padaun.

7. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

The only thing nrayf can get banned for is being the best troller. You just got trolled bro, if you have been on the server for 4 2 months i believe he said; then you would know blatca messes with him.

8. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Troll.
    Deal with it.
    End of story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.