XXXProdXXX Using Home when in combat.

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Jasperli, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

What is your IGN?: Jasperli

What is the IGN of the offenders?: XXXProdXXX

Which rules did they break?: Warping out of combat

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: Alan321 was right next to him when this hapened, so he should be able to prove most of it

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: "FTW PORTAL"

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: Definetly and if u ask me GET COMBAT TAG

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: No

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:
    Fist Rushing, warping out of combat when pvp tag was disabled thanks to plugin failure, locking chests with VIP Area, using lava to block way into house (in town) with unlocked chests, using piston operative room to hide in house (in town) while being raided + The thing Mang banend him from,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In own words: Prod used his home to get out of pvp by steping in portal and writing /home

I think he allredy got LAST warning from Dyno months ago in Borderlands when he continously violated MULTIPLE PvP rules.

2. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Well i was fighting Prod and he started running. He ran about 20 blocks before jumping into the portal and warped while in it. He then died like 1 second later sooo he warped in a sense so he would not die.

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

-.- alan you and nerudas camp by the FC portal after a raid, to fend off attackers/port away if we're too strong.
    I have no idea how this is against the rules, as it's not warping in PVP.

4. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Wait, I'm sorry. He stepped in the portal, but used /home to warp away instead of just using the portal that he was standing in? ???
    That doesn't make any sense at all.

5. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Actually it was never happened. We thought about it once and yes we were near it. YOu then killed him and then killed me. We have never used the portal in Flex while in PVP. We might of been in pursuit once or twice but never getting hit while we stepped in. Prod steeping in and left knowing he was going to die. In a since it is warping while engaged in PVP.

6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

One time I checked livelog, and it said you used /home.
    I asked you, and you said it was after hitting the portal.
    Again, why this matters I don't know. In my eyes once you hit peaceful worlds, the chase is over.

7. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

No, i went into the portal and used /home. You asked me if i had warped out with my /home and i told you no. I said i used the portal and then used my /home. Im sure someone was after me, but they did not know my location. You guys were probley running around looking for me but no one was chasing or hitting me. :p

8. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

Anyways if this is not rule breaking then is warpign allowed after 5 secs have passed from last hit on you? If combattag had been on he would have not made it out anyway, and the fact is that he warped out of combat when being in pvp world wich is against rules.

And I belive prod should be having screen shot and/or video of him warping away becouse as Hiz says it's have to do to prove that you didnt do it. I screen shot allways before warp, have minecraft save chat for aroudn a week and Livestream/ take video just becouse of this and i have been acused allredy multiple times for warping. And you know what ? I can prove 100% I didnt break rules.

"Again, why this matters I don't know. In my eyes once you hit peaceful worlds, the chase is over."

The main problem is that Prod was still in pvp world when warp hapened, at the portal.

Question:
    Is using of feathers allowed to get out of pvp then? It seems someone *cough* has been using feathers to escape from pvp, wich doesnt even leave livelog mention.

9. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Oooohhhh ok. Yeah well that's obviously illegal. I misunderstood.

10. Greene78

Greene78 New Member VIP

You guys use the portal while in combat all the time Alan, how about lets not be a hypocrite. ;D

11. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

No i use the portal all the time. I dont use it while engaged in PVP buddy.

12. Greene78

Greene78 New Member VIP

Ok so Ellexx got reported for homing during pvp correct? well he was on my laptop and i was watching him. He was never engaged in Pvp and we didnt even see anyone he homed and all of a sudden tandexe or someone was like ughh hey u guyss he warped in pvp. And me and Ryo if i re-call chased you and brenthi when you guys raided and you escaped through what, A portal :D so What is the difference between what you did and Prod did. Derpa Hur

13. xxxprodxxx

xxxprodxxx New Member VIP

Why would I do /home In portal? Portal took me away and i /homed thats it I made it to portal. Alan every day I chase you to the portal hell one time I killed you right in front of the portal you guys are getting on every ones nerve's honestly I got away. If I had a penny for every time Brenthi has warped out when me and Protons/PJ were chasing him id be rich.
    You guys think I jumped in the portal and /homed in it no I jumped into the portal and went to spawn then warped away. I did not need to use Hizerons method because I really did not think Alan would lie like this saying omg he warped away not using portal.
    Nothing I did wrong here stop finding reasons to report me I am playing with the rules. And I dont care if Arcadia warps away in battle I dont report you know why? Because its funny and pathetic. And so funny the time being Alan just raided How did he get away he used portal And if he didnt use portal then he just /homed.

14. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

I agree with Max. Just follow the rules. A few of you that I watch just seem to try to find ways to bend the rules.... you know who you are.

This would still be considered using bending the rules, if he failed to make it through the portal because of running to fast or just the delay before you warp, you should not use home to expedite or bypass that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.