ban z_millla

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Nelson4life, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nelson4life

Nelson4life New Member

Im nelson4life, z_millla was at my part of town (rebellions) spawn camping even after he killed me more then 7 times.. bizzyp32 and aguayubia are both witnesses and z_millla admits too, which i did take a picture of. and i do believe he deserve a punishment because this is not the first time he has done this to me and my neighbors but we didn't report it, but this was the last straw.

2. aguayubia

aguayubia New Member

It true i was in my house which is right next to nelson4life house and i saw throw the window as z_millla kept killing nelson4life over and over and over again. He stayed there knowing that thats where nelson4life spawn was. He clearly knew what he was doing. He just like taking advantage of the weak. This is the only place noobs like was can turn too.

3. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

This screenshot was taken after said incident when i was (attempting) to talk to people in town chat, and all messages were meant to be said in town chat. I did not see the last message nelson said in local, as you can see I had to relog. I was in local chat because he did accuse me of spawn killing. I told him to not follow me and I wouldn't have to (He continuously followed me around as I was looting chests). I only killed nelson when he followed me into other buildings. Also, I don't know why your accusing me of doing this on another occasion, as I've only killed you on one other occasion.

4. aguayubia

aguayubia New Member

I watched as you killed him 7 times in his house back to back to back. Im not the only one that saw this bizzyp32 also saw you doing it as well.

5. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Even if you do follow format, and do have pictures that show him killing you, if you spawn/warp and then follow him that could mean you could ambush him with fists, which is illegal or at very least a grey area.

7. bizzyp32

bizzyp32 New Member

Nobody was rolling him or using and warps he kept coming inside our houses.. why would we follow him and we weren't fist rushing he never claimed that.. and idc if he's a noob he a citizen like everyone else

8. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

poor noob Z_Millla... doesn't know the rules...

9. xxxprodxxx

xxxprodxxx New Member VIP

Not to get involved but 1 week ago I raided you guys and you spawned back and came at me with Harming and poison and fists and would not let me leave.

10. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

I don't know what really happened since I have two stories.

Nelson4Life do not rush, if you want to get revenge on somone that killed you in town put another suit of armor on and another sword. Just respawning and throwing potions is not fair.

Z_Millla I already talked to you in game

Please follow the rules guys, if someone tells you something is againest the rules check for yourself on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.