Guilt.

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Ozikar, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Ozikar

Ozikar Guest

Ok, I had a chest full of rarities looted from by Arcadia. Seeking revenge, I town spawned to their city in an act of anger, went to someone's house (outside of the walls) and looted some (rather low value) items from their underground vault. I took these back to my house and locked them up. 2 hours after I did this, I now feel guilt. I would rather admit to doing something than get caught out and banned. Please hawkeye your chests for any sign of me taking anything if you live next to a large glass-roofed wheat farm, and I will be happy to compensate you generously with rupies. (please either message me in-game or on this forum, and include a screenshot of the hawkeye results) Once again, I am truly sorry, and this will never happen again. Thankyou for reading.

2. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

It's not against the rules to loot people, even if you did /t spawn Arcadia. Just as long as you didn't kill anyone in the process :)

But, it sounds like you griefed into the house? If you did you should of just went back there, and replaced the blocks :p

3. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Actually it is. Jasp has enjoined dabbling in this gray area, which prompted me to post this: http://www.shadecrest.com/forum/index.php?topic=3195.0
    Oz, its defiantly not okay to spawn in order to raid (even if you just steal and not attack). I'm glad you came clean and I hope this gets resolved before it becomes a larger issue. Perhaps talk to the person you stole from (ie hawk eye their chest to find out owner) and offer to return the items.

4. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

Oh, sorry, I didn't know that became illegal.

I thought new rules would be posted under Announcements :/

5. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

It will hopefully be made an official rule before too long. That was just the discussion thread of the proposed rule. I don't think town spawns were ever meant to be used in such a way, only to give tours to outsiders.