MinecraftZombie0 warping away in PVP.

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by uberdarkninja, Jan 8, 2012.

1. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

What is your IGN?: UberDarkNinja

What is the IGN of the offenders?: MinecraftZombie0

Which rules did they break?: Warping away in battle.

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: UberDarkAardvark , Manglor , and he was talking to me in offtopic so most people saw it.

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: He said he didnt know. Manglor warned him but he did it again even after Manglor warned him.

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: Maybe a short ban.

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: I wasnt sure how to take a picture of the /home logs but I copied and pasted the one I was talking about at the end of the post.

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: Manglor

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: This is the second time they warped away in pvp after a warning from Manglor

2012-01-08 15:02:01 MinecraftZombie0 /home Ill post a screen shot of this in the comments.

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

if you have windows 7, easy way is to use 'snipping tool' and select it.
    otherwise, press printscreen and paste it onto a ms paint file.

3. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

Okay thanks this is the first fingerpointing I have done that had to do with pvp warping. :p

4. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

Its not on the livelog anymore :-\

5. streunerboss

streunerboss New Member VIP

Please five MinecraftZombie0 a chance. He is very new to the server and PvP, he must still learn the rules

6. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

I would but he did it again even after warning by an admin. :/

7. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Just let the admin do whatever, hes getting on my nerves as well.