the hotel i'm designing [name here XD]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by danaxz, Jan 12, 2012.

1. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

Hey guys, the other day I was walking around hidden_pass when I realized (well first I realized it would be nice for a spell check on the forums, but thats nothing we can do) The hotel industry in shadecrest sucks.
    So I thought to myself, why don't I make a affordable cool hotel, charge by week, and put chest protections, and furnace protections.
    I could rate the rooms by how many chests there are, heres how the rating would go.
    level 1: 1 large chest protected (100r per week)
    level 2: 2 large chests protected (350r per week)
    level 3: 5 large chests protected along with a furnace (600r per week)
    level 4: 8 large chests protected along with 2 furnaces (1000r per week

It would be a pretty massive idea, along with an expesive one.

So I started to design in on a flat map I had in creative there I designed the first floor (or the start area)
    It is pretty massive and I just completed it (I posted a screen shot if you want to see it)

If you want to help me ask me, because I could use lots of glass and some dirt
    If you want to help me design it, either put your suggestions below, or PM me b/c I'm going to create a server with it on it (it would probably be laggy as hell for you guys)

Thanks guys
    [I'll add more to this post later b/c my mommy is cruel, and is forcing me to get off my computer)

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Towns offer free hotels, plots save you money in the long run (for some time), anything not plugin based isn't backed by admins, and won't auto collect so you'll have a few free loaders, that is why :p lol

3. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

If you want to be successful then check what you charge people. I enjoy math and your room rent vs your chest protections are not consistent. Any way, good luck..... hope you succeed where so many have failed before :)

4. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

And don't forget, Danaxz, "If you don't succeed, it means you have failed."

5. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

you can do it! ;D