Animal Farm Griefing

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by raylaurence, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raylaurence

raylaurence New Member VIP

What is your IGN?

raylaurence

Coordinates of the location (use /getpos to display the coordinates X Y and Z)

-2901.2188, 84.0000, -4374.5000

Is this on PvP or Peaceful side of the map?

Peaceful

What exactly got griefed? Please be specific.

My animals in my frarm.

I breed animal for thier resources. My animal farm is located behind the walls of my home, and my animals are housed in individual pens. I was visited by 3 people yesterday and all my animals as well as the animals in the surrounding area we slaughtered. This has completely haulted weeks of meat and wool production for me.

About how many blocks were broken/replaced?

50 + animals

Who did the griefing?

The 3 people in my house were
    Due_Date
    Alan321
    NMBr2d2

Did you talk to the player who did the griefing?

No, about the farm as I was also dealing with them burning all my natural resources. My non rare bulding mats like dirt and stone, were not locked and they were burning it all in my incinerator. I did ask them to stop and leave and they would not unless I gave them my rare resources. They are all locked and I would not give them up. Little did they know all I have is that which I get from my farm. They finally left after they had destroyed all my non locked resources. I was not aware of the farm until after they left and I went to go see the damage.

What did they say?

They would not leave or stop until I gave them my diamonds, gems, and iron.

Do you think they should be banned for this?
    Yes

Did you include screen shots? (You must)
    Yes, because I actually want some one to look at this.

Do you need an admin to come and rollback the damage?in to come and rollback the damage?[/b]

Yes, I know the forums do not have rules about animal farms, but I think this is no different than breaking blocks if they are in pens in your farm. It is not like they killed one animal. The wiped out my entire farm.

2. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Hey bro, i did no such thing, and alan is a mod, so i doubt he would do anything. Due is a great person and NOBODY asked you to hand over you diamonds and such, i just said that the fact that you are playing on a fantastic multi-player server,in a cobblestone house, is sad. I suggest joining a town and getting into what SMP is all about, playing with other people! ;D

3. raylaurence

I did not take screen shots, but it was between 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm last night pst.

4. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Well i will admit i was there, i went around checking people and saw NMb and Due close. I did stay there a while (was visable and just chilled). Since i had teleported there, it was illegal for me to do anything (steal, grief or really touch anything for that matter) so i didnt. I never saw Due Date or NMB talk demand gems, you guys never even talked in local. I just kidna watched and then gave NMb and Due date some iron i had on me. They took things from unlocked chests and said " nothing good is unlocked just sand, gravel, dirt, cobble ect in local". I did not touch anything, NMb and Due date as far as i could tell just took items. I did have to go shorty after but like i said i never saw any griefing of any kind nor did I myself touch any of your items or blocks placed.

5. raylaurence

Thank you Max.

Can you please also advise on the animal farming. Is thier a way to protect myself, or can we update the griefing policy. Unless I am mistaken if i go destoy someones crop it can be considered griefing, but thier is a grey area around Animal farming. I believe I should be able to protect my farm.

I appreciate any feedback.

Ray

6. NMBr2d2

I don't know how i was a jerk, but if i was i deserved it. I didn't sit around in his house for that whole time, I looked around for secret rooms, didn't find anything, and left spending an hour wandering peaceful. After that I raided arcadia and epic failed. At the least can you show me the chat logs/tell me where they are so i can see what i said, i don't have very good memory :3

\/ ok! and should i be banned on the creative server to?

7. raylaurence

Thank you Max. I will just have to slowly rebuild my farm.

My hope was to find out exactly who did what, especially to my farm. I am sorry I had to implicate all parties, but as Max put it thier was no way to find out who exactly did the damage.

I am a peacful Farmer that is just trying to have fun. My house is open to all that want to explore, and although frustrating, take even my building supplies if it is more useful to you. I lock up the important stuff.

All I ask is that you close any doors behind you as you leave.

I hope that we can all put this behind us and enjoy the game.

Ray

8. NMBr2d2

If you want i can give you the glass i made with your sand...

9. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

nmb, this is why i assume so:

10. Due_Date

Due_Date New Member VIP

I don't know if this is hatin' on me or I just can't see my old post from an hour ago or so, but I'm very sorry. If you can unban NMB because he didn't do anything except take some sand, please do. I didn't know killing farm animals was griefing because someone recently told me killing farm animals is only reportable if someone sees you and screenies you, if they would report at all. About the diamond thing, he asked me in pm "do you want anything else?" and I replied with "Sure, diamonds :3" jokingly, if he gave me anything valuable I'd just give it back. As I said, I'm terribly sorry and I hope everyone can forgive me. Raylaurence, if you need anything from me, just send me an in-game PM when I get unbanned on the 27th. -Due_Date

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.