FPSdigitalguy Fistrush

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by ndvenckus1, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

The title explains itself. We were raiding DF, FPSdigitalguy repeatedly got killed by me, respawned, and fistrushed.
    What is your IGN?: Ndvenckus1

What is the IGN of the offenders?: FPSdigitalguy

Which rules did they break?: Fistrushing

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: Tankexe and ElectronicWizard were in on the raid, although they weren't actually there to see him fistrush.

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: I simply told him that he was being reported, he didn't respond.

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: A temp-ban?

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: Several, posted.

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: imaxorz, Z_Millla

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: I have no idea.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/fvfbq

2. FPSDigitalGuy

FPSDigitalGuy Member

ey, idk how to pay the crime. i didnt kill you guys. only wizard has my stuff, and i want it back. i need it for my town. anyways, srry for that. just need a quick weapon :p

3. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

I warned FPS that he was breaking the rules by fistrushing and also breaking the rules by asking for his stuff back. ONE more infraction and he will get a ban

4. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Still, fist rushing is illegal even if you don't have a weapon. Don't do it anymore, or you will serve a punishment.

5. FPSDigitalGuy

FPSDigitalGuy Member

I understand. I am sorry to fistrush and asking my stuff back. I promise to not do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.