raided in pvp by someone from peaceful

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Schattenkrieg, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schattenkrieg

Schattenkrieg New Member

What is your IGN?:
    Schattenkrieg
    What is the IGN of the offenders?:
    Azmokan
    Which rules did they break?:
    raiding in PVP while not in PVP town
    Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?:
    no
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?:
    no
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:
    hmmm meh
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:
    yes
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?:
    no
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:
    dunno

Dunno if its really against the rules. I think i saw a thread on this forum once that said it did/does. Either way, taking pvp plunder to peaceful safehouse is considered a dick move by many during minecraft 1.7-1.8.

2. Schattenkrieg

Schattenkrieg New Member

everythings fine, it was midnight i was tired as hell and talked in ch o about how the guy who took stuff from me wasnt a town member finally. another guy asked which town, i said he was townless. and you get the picture thx for the clear up

3. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

Just wanted to say that I updated the rule stating that you can only raid/attack PVP towns if you are part of a PVP town to what is below.

"To raid/attack PVP towns as a group you MUST be a part of a PVP town yourself. If you are not, you can only PvP in groups in the coliseum or away from pvp towns! "This means that if you can attack a pvp town ALONE without being part of another pvp town... just don't complain when the whole town gangs up on you."

hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.