_Ryo_'s abuse of power

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by brenthi2009, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

What is your IGN?:brenthi2009

What is the IGN of the offenders?:_Ryo_

Which rules did they break?:when he accidently got me with serrated strikes in peaceful i went /home and once i died he tped to my body and stole my 20 xp

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?:Ellexx

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: i wanted to see if you were dead

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:mod powers removed for 2 days

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:no i dont

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?:Ellexx and _Ryo_

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: im not sure

2. Ellexx

Ellexx New Member VIP

Btw When you die the other person only gets one Level...
    And _Ryo_ did give all your stuff back...

3. _Ryo_

_Ryo_ New Member VIP

Brenthi. Do you honestly believe that this is worthy of a punishment? When I did NOT intentionally take your experience and because I had no idea that you would actually die. I wanted to make it up to you, but this is extremely childish, that you would go to such EXTREMES to have my punished. I felt bad, but I guess I can be wrong about people. That's two change of hearts now.

4. FPSDigitalGuy

FPSDigitalGuy Member

... Hi (LOLOLOL, RANDOM REPLY!)

5. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

Accidents happen. Once someone was joking with me for quite a while so I teleporteded them several thousand blocks in the air. They were high enough that they did not see that they were over an ocean, so they warped in panic and somehow took fall damage and died. they were a high lvl as well. I apologized to them and gave them some of my stuff that I felt was fair compensation. They were still not happy, but I did what I could.

Moral of the story... MODS "and admins" careful with your power, and when you mess up try your best to correct it and learn from it so you don't do it again :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.