Dragon Egg Gone...

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by uberdarkninja, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

What is your IGN?: UberDarkNinja

What is the IGN of the offenders?: Hawkeye doesn't have any signs but there was no way into the display without hacks/admin power.

Which rules did they break?: Griefing Dragon Egg and possibly admin/mod abuse. ( In a towny protected area in Hidden Pass.

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: UberDarkAardvark

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: Idk who did it there is so hawkeye.

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: Yeah!!!

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: Yes

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: Z_Millla

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: Again, no hawkeye.

( The second screenie is of the egg before it was stolen, in the display. Also, 3 glass thick walls with no way in, plus towny protected plot. )

2. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

Try hawkeyeing around the egg or looking other places someone might have used a piston or someone hit the egg and it teleported to another place.

3. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

4. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

no omlett for meh :'(

*who ever has it, i will pay you a whoping 2r for it!*

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

One explanation... someone could have tp'ed into the base, punched it, and removed it. Of course, none of the staff would do that, but maybe a hacked client?

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

can the egg tp out of a room? if someone found a cave system below it, made it unsafe to be spawned there, they would be spawned in the next safe place above.

7. UberDarkAardvark

UberDarkAardvark Member VIP

Checked all of the above. The only logical explaination is a hacked client. If the theif is looking at this. Gratz! You ruined a good thing on the server.

8. sharqman

i blame the thief's guild. Looks like they finally pulled off a big heist :3

9. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Just spawn a new dragon max >:D

10. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

Everyone will know the piston trick now! D:<

11. cerburus

cerburus Member VIP Creative Architect

You mean a good thing for your town...

I very much doubt that having that dragon egg anywhere on shadecrest was benefiting the server in any way, shape, or form. :|

I'm pretty sure everyone already new the piston trick

It was only a matter of time before this happened. When you flaunt your valuables like that it tends to draw people that would steal or break the item.
    The second you got the egg you painted a massive bulls eye on you and your town and im surprised it lasted as long as it did.

I personally don't think people should bother collecting the things because all its going to do is cause problems, especially if it it left out in the open like that.

That being said i do not endorse griefing or thievery but, in this case, it was inevitable.

12. UberDarkAardvark

UberDarkAardvark Member VIP

Actually unless max changes his mind, said that he won't spawn another dragon because of this. And since im sure the server loves dragons, this was ruined for them.

Also not alot of people knew the piston trick as everyone was punching/picking the egg trying to get it

Thanks for your input though

13. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

whats the piston trick? O-o

14. sharqman

i doubt there is a hack or a glitch that big that will allow someone to break into a protected area and there be no record of it, are you sure the egg doesn't just disappear after some time?

from this chart, a creeper or enderman could have interfered D:
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Talk:Dragon_Egg

15. Thomasdd13

wow..... someone probably right clicked it with a diamond pick *searches area*

16. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

Well, I don't get why some punk loser stealing an egg would effect the chances of another enderdragon spawning (meaning why would you discontinue enderdragon event just because of this. Thats like discontinuing the server because somebody griefed the spawn)

the egg doesn't do anything but warp away, maybe that happend

I agree with sharq, maybe an endermen warped inside of the building and hit it, then it warped away, and someday someone will find it, then be banned since people will blame that person for stealing it.

why can't an admin just give you another one so you can stop complaining, I mean if it is a grief then a rollback would give you the item back, so you should get the item back 0.o

17. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Because we don't want 2 eggs floating around. Plus, what if the same thing happens again, does ninja just get an egg whenever she wants? No,admins don't spawn items for players.

18. Thomasdd13

i agree, ninja you should have you and your friends just sweep the area for the egg, chances are it is in the area.

19. blumi78

blumi78 Member VIP

It had been laying around at the new spawn today. i found it, Ryo came, clicked it a few times and it disappeared again.

Where is it now?

20. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

The one at spawn is my fault, I didn't think I could get it out of the cage but I did, try not to click it people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.