xis4arkus's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by xis4arkus, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xis4arkus

xis4arkus New Member

The Admin and Mods of Shadecrest,

Well. I dont know how long I have been banned for. I know I have been only been on the server for 10 days which is already a reason why I should not get unbanned. Next, I have posted before about asking for my unban so at this point I expect you to stop reading and lock this post. Thirdly, I got banned for greifing, cannot exactly remember where it was. Now I know you are probably fed up with this post by now but why would I come back and ask for an unban after all these days and post rejections. I really have enjoyed shadecrest for those 10 days which is not a lot but still enough for me to want to come back and see how much more awesome it has become.
    Now I ask of you please to consider this. I love shadecrest and want to be a part of it again. I am not joking around here, I would otherwise find other server to go to. But please understand me, unban me please. Reset my rights and everything I have. Let me prove to you that I am a good player to have on a server. I hope you here my view on this. I am prepared for a false answer. Just thought I could have one last try to coming to this server again.

-Thanks for your time,
    xis4arkus

2. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

Do you know who banned you? or the date.

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.