Veralian grief report

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by Cherle, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherle

Cherle New Member VIP

What is your IGN? Cherle

Coordinates of the location (use /getpos to display the coordinates X,Y,Z) http://imgur.com/a/K0P1K#2

Is this on PvP or Peaceful side of the map? peaceful

What exactly got griefed? Please be specific. He hit the switch on my auto wheat harvester and didnt replant

About how many blocks were broken/replaced? ummm 200+

Who did the griefing? Veralian

Did you talk to the player who did the griefing? no

What did they say? n/a

Do you think they should be banned for this? Yes, this happens too often and annoys the crap out of me.

Did you include screen shots? (You must) http://imgur.com/a/K0P1K#0
    The reason I took a screeny of the dirt is because behind it is a switch that I use to harvest the farm. I have the block there in case anybody decided to harvest my farm they have to break a block to get to it. Also I'm the only person that knows that switch is there which may suggest this person is xraying.

Do you need an admin to come and rollback the damage? Sure. Or just give me a bunch of stacks of seeds.

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Temp banned.
    How many seeds do you need?

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Well someone else reported veralian for griefing an animal farm, but he didn't have enough evidence so I had to let it go.

4. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

hmmm

he also stole 120 diamonds from a hidden (not on town) unlocked chest (I know thats not illigal but my friend wasnt happy)

maybe he uses x-ray texture pack which as far as I know is the only way he could've found it (Im not sure exactly where it is ask pipola)

(im not asking for it back, but since he is banned... (just joking)

5. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

er... wont he just come back?

6. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

Just cause someone finds something you have hidden doesnt mean they were xraying people. Im kinda tired of hearing everyone accuse people of xraying just because they found their SUPER secret hidden base (which is really not very hidden if you have any common sense in architectural design). File your reports, but stop with the xray accusations. Someone even accused ME of xraying because I found their hidden chest room. LOCK your chests, stop trying to hide them instead

7. Cherle

Cherle New Member VIP

When I get home Ill give you an exact amount of how many seeds I need to replant. Also maybe suggest to the hawkeye people to record switch usage? I would put the switch in a locked room, but I cant lock doors...

8. theVeralian

theVeralian New Member

cherle, im not xraying i was just remember where the lever was and break the dirt, and remplace it....
    your the 6 person who acuse me of xray...

9. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

read the rules then veralian u cant do that. or atleast replant the seeds..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.