Mods for Shadecrest???

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by MattTh3Lepr3c0n, Aug 22, 2011.

1. MattTh3Lepr3c0n

MattTh3Lepr3c0n New Member

Well I've been asking some of the people on Shadecrest about mabye adding mods to the server And they said I should post a forum thread So here it goes. Have you ever thought about how much of a twist it would add to raiding if the planes mod and or vehicles mod was installed? Or about trading with small villages that could florish into cities like ours. What about more animals than just monsters and wolves, cows, sheep, pigs, squid, and chickens. Well adding mods to this server could. Does anyone agree? Leave a response whether you like this idea or not below.

2. Mirrur

Mirrur Member

Most mods for Single Player (like the vehicle mods Mo's Creatures, Millenaire)won't work on a server I think unless everyone on the server has the mod installed.
    Maybe we can try and find a plugin that will add vehicles or more mobs but that will be very hard to find.

3. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

I think it would be a great idea to have the planes mod, although i'm not sure if it works for servers, and what about the Zeppelin mod? It'd be cool to make your own airship to fly over the enemies walls, jump out and raid. I saw a tutorial on the Zeppelin mod, and he said he was adding multiplayer support. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIJYcLLRw7I&feature=player_embedded)

4. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

I think you might want to move this post to: Server Suggestions, or the Admins might not read it.

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

i could see that being awesome!

~fly fly fly~ ~lag~ ~plane goes flying more~ ~Newb goes falling~ AHHHHHHHHHH! ~Splat~ "/g i want my stuff back i fell from my plane!!!1!111!!!"

6. MattTh3Lepr3c0n

MattTh3Lepr3c0n New Member

Hmmm well like Mirrur siad mabye we could add a plugin cause max is kinda right. This server lags a lot for me probably for others to hopefully it will be fixed when the server is back up but it will never affect how much i love this server. Good luck on the rollfowarding heres some lucky charms ;)

7. jedispy

jedispy New Member

maybe to help with raiding you add some sort of storage on wheels , weather it be a cart a car a plane ... but only if it is lag free !

8. Mirrur

Mirrur Member

Do you mean this?
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Storage_Minecart

9. jedispy

jedispy New Member

n ah i mean something that doesnt require tracks