John smith texture pack

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by macbad123, Jun 24, 2011.

1. macbad123

macbad123 New Member

To anyone with a decent computer that can run texture pack (no offense to though who don't), I think this is the best texture u could have so look into it here r links to the forum topic. It's called John smith I think bloowalrus uses it also.I will post some links for the actual download and the patcher wen the forums r back up and pics If u want I might,wen I get my own CPU, build a texture pack made for this server. Let me know wat u think.

--mac

2. Quasar97

Quasar97 New Member

Dokucraft is awesome :p

but im sure that ones great ;)

3. jarp

jarp New Member

Personally I like Bricklions RPG Pack. It is only 16x16 But it looks awesome.

4. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

I used nothing but JohnSmith until KoP updated for 1.7. They switched to a nicer 128 bit texture pack and redid a lot of their textures. It is hands down the best texture pack in the game. KoP. Try it out :D

-Wkdclwncar

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

taking a look at john smith i like the way the crafting tabels are done, the background graphic and such... it looks fairly clean but i wonder how well it would work on my computer as i crank the gamma settings pretty high when i am playing so it might look weird... :)

for a 16x16 texture pack Bricklions is really nice looking, if i had a weaker computer processing capabilities i would use that and run opti as well... that would have minecraft look good and run fairly slick...