Up for laborous work! Hire me :D

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by randomman159, Feb 20, 2012.

1. randomman159

randomman159 New Member

Hey guys, it's Randomman159,

So i guess we've come to an agreement. You want some repetitive task done, and i want cash.

Seems like the best possible outcome is for you to message me, via forum or in game stating the details (needed list below). I find entertainment in the most boring of things, so i don't expect huge payment, but i do value my time as i could spend it digging something for myself, so i will only accept reasonable payments.

So yeah, contact me if you need laborous work!

Before i go into details though, i will note that it would be my preference to "Set Home" at your workspace if the project isn't very small. This home will not be used at all once the job is done, and shall be moved as soon as the cool down allows. Also, although i will bring my own tools, i recommend you provide (i will charge extra if i must provide), and i do also charge extra if it is required of me to provide materials (dirt say, to fill in a lake)

Details needed in message:

• [li]Your name:[/li]
      [li]Description of task[/li]
      [li]Aprox. amount of hours to do task[/li]
      [li]Whether i can keep drops gained in the process[/li]
      [li]Do you supply tools? (Left over tools will be returned once the job is done, i can repair while i work if you see necessary (if you supply iron))[/li]
      [li]Do you supply resources? (Left over resources will be returned once the job is done, (if you want))[/li]
      [li]Any other information[/li]

"BUT WAIT!" you say. What is a reasonable payment? Take into consideration how much time/item pick-up's etc. i will be getting, think of how much you would expect to be payed to do a job. But don't worry, if i don't think it is decent i'll tell you approximately how much i expect and we can do a bit of negotiation (Haggling ftw).

NOTE: Clearing out a mountain and being able to keep all the cobble/iron/etc. is NOT enough payment... Though, clearing out at diamond level (when it hasn't been grid mined yet) will give you more cash than clearing out above diamond level. So take that into consideration when determining your payment offer.

Thankyou, and i hope to see you soon!