Who is sharqman?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sharqman, Feb 28, 2012.

1. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Hello! I've been with Shade Crest since early July, so I thought I would finally make one of these.

I joined Shade Crest originally as a temporary server as someone from the pvp server I played on would e-mail me the IP. However, after applying and looking around, I soon realized that Shade Crest was a way better server than the one I played on before, so I stayed.

I've been playing Minecraft since late June. I originally bought it to play with some friends on a private server, but they all got addicted to LoL.

I enjoy mining, building (even though I'm not the best), and figting (even though my computer drops to 0 fps when someone hits me XD)

Besides Minecraft, I like to run :D.My favorite food is chocolate, movie is Kung Fu Hustle ;D, and the only shows I watch on T.V. are The Walking Dead and Ninja Warrior, but I watch Naruto Shippuden and Bleach online :D

I built a boat, house, and some other top secret things on Shade Crest, bunch ofther things I have yet to complete.

A bit about myself, I'm a junior in high school. I go to a vocation high school for technology. I'm first generation born in the U.S. and have lived in the U.S. my entire life, besides vacations. My family comes from India.

That was a bit about me, and now that I've formally said Hello, I'm formally saying good-bye.

I need to focus on school. Maybe I'll be back around summer and spring break!

Thank you for the great times Shade Crest, and thanks max for making this server and keeping it awesome ;D

I wish the best of luck to all who have been nice, and helpful to me. I hope all of those I've had fun with have great adventures. To those who have been total jerks to me, I wish you nothing, but happiness for you.

Long Live imaxorz! Long Live his kingdom, Shade Crest! (blatca rules too!)

So long!

2. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

bye sharq it was fun having you on the server and fun having those snowball and egg fights with you :p good luck with school.

3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Why is everyone leaving D: I'll miss you sharq, good luck T_T

4. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

wow another of the "Greats" gone. On the brighter side you at least say you may come back :D

I'll miss you sharq hopefully you will come back :D .

Man... I'm losing all the people who support my town :'(

see ya :D

5. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

bye!!! my yo mama fights will be all the more bitter now :'(
    but i do admire you, and all the others who can do this!! im to addicted to minecraft to give it up!! i hope school goes well!! ;D

6. k9katz

k9katz Member

heya sharq

its been a pleasure!

I probably know you better than most on SC. Sharq's a 'stand up' guy :)

'stand up' = you can trust this guy, honest, generous & countless other positive attributes

and he made a mean Ship, Embassy & other things, so don't let him tell you he can't build. He was excellent at assistant to the mayor duties... would definitely make an excellent mayor too imo.

until later sharq :)

7. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

i could do it if he miss's

8. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Bye, Sharq. It was fun having you here. I never got to know you that well, but you seemed pretty cool :p

9. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Peace!

10. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

Sorry to say, but I have never had any direct contact to sharqman. Although him being quite an old player, its always hard to see old players go.

11. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

ill miss you man...

can i have your stuff?

12. sharqman

thanks guys :D don't worry max, I'll be on the forum >:D
    I have a research paper due Friday and HSPA next week D:
    and you guys know how much I suck at english D:

13. Thomasdd13

बेहतर ?

14. sharqman

yes ;D I can use google translate for that :p

15. Thomasdd13

lololololol it was hindi XD

16. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Good bye sharqman, I'll look forward to the day you get back :)