Is unwanted sheep breeding griefing

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by zoxzix, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoxzix

zoxzix New Member VIP

My logic is this. If sheep are property, and killing them is griefing, then should breeding them be griefing. I normally have 48 sheep in a pen, under the limit that causes lag, but someone keeps coming and randomly breeding them, wether to get more of certain colours of wool, or to deliberately cause lag on the server.

2. zoxzix

zoxzix New Member VIP

Also, if it is griefing, is there a way of monitoring who comes into the area my sheep farm is in, so i know who is doing it?

3. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

There's no real way of doing that but you can leave a sign or something to tell them to stop if you haven't already perhaps block off all of the entrances so if the person does break in you can see who they are from the hawkeye log.

4. zoxzix

zoxzix New Member VIP

I meant more admin/mod logging who was near there, if that is possible and they don't mind. thanks for the suggeestion. What i want to know is wether this is an attack against me, mindless griefing, or an attack against the server. they could be trying to get me told off for making lag with too many mobs, or trying to lag the server.

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

It's not griefing nor a deliberate attack, its just extra wool for you. Don't worry about it.

6. zoxzix

zoxzix New Member VIP

It's very annoying, My game lags while i kill them, and i have to spend time daily counting and recounting my sheep.

7. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

If you make it so the player has to break blocks to enter you can just hawkeye to check who it was

Wasn't there a way in hawkeye to record door openings before?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.