Selling Enchanted Items!

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Flagellum, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I have decided to go into the enchanted item business. I will be doing one level 50 enchant a day, and I will be selling the item starting that day as well. I plan on competitive and fair prices that most people can afford. I hope to provide a service that seems to be lacking on the server, so watch out for my daily deals!

2. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Currently being sold is an efficiency IV, unbreaking III diamond pick! Its untouched and I am asking 5k, but I am up for offers. Contact me ingame if interested.

[move][size=14pt]Status: Sold for 10k![/size][/move]

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Are you saying that people will feel your service is lacking? lol

4. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

^haha, I just saw that, too ;D

5. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Well that is rather embarrassing. I meant to say lacking on the server. I hope to bring new life to the enchanted items market.

6. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

Lol, anyways... good luck with that. The enchanting business is a rather difficult one.

7. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I'll just do like 5-6 level 20 enchants per day on the weekends, much more profitable. :D
    Maybe we can work together and get a monopoly? >:D

8. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

what happened to our Cartel D:

9. PieSquared761

I banned them all.

Pie the admin FTW.

10. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Currently, I am not looking into a partnership with anyone, but I will keep you in mind if the opportunity to make money from a partnership presents itself. Thanks for the offer, though!

11. sharqman

FYI a monopoly is one firm that has a differentiated product. Which is why I wanted to form a cartel, which is a group of oligopolies, few firms with standard or differentiated product. ;D now you can say you learned something today!

12. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

I didn't -.-

13. sharqman

I'm sorry Dr. ZPWR22.

14. PieSquared761

Me neither n00ble.

15. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Another pick hot of the presses today. Its an efficiency IV pick, so I am putting a starting price of 2k for it, but I am also willing to take offers. The price is negotiable, so contact me ingame if you are interested!

[move][size=14pt]Status: Sold for 1k![/size][/move]

16. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

^Whoa, look at the cool slidey text!!! ;D

17. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

A new pick again today and this time its a good one! I am currently selling a fortune III untouched pick. Its hot off the enchanting table, so buy it before it goes! Price is set to start at 15k, but as usual, I will be willing to hear offers, so contact me ingame!

[move][size=14pt]Status: Sold for 9k on Sale![/size][/move]

18. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

get on right now before i change my mind

19. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Sorry, but I will not be able to get online tonight due to my heavy load of tests tomorrow, but you can have it first thing tomorrow afternoon once I arrive home from school. This should be around 3:30ish EST. I hope you are still interested and sorry for the delay!

20. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

Never mind, I bought one from someone else, sorry D: