Selling Enchanted Items!

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Flagellum, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

That's fine. I appreciate the thought!

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Flag, it looks like the level 50 enchants aren't being nice to you, maybe doing it a lower level? Risk vs Reward man.

(is the juice worth the squeeze?)

3. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Aside from the efficiency four, they're actually all awesome... ;D

4. PieSquared761

You should do swords/shovels too! Been locking for a silk touch shovel, as wierd as that sounds. Also bought an Efficiency III Unbreaking III Pick from dure for 3k today! ^_^

5. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I'll buy it for 9

6. PieSquared761

Really nd? Hm... I'm kinda broke, deal. I'll be on eventually lol

7. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I did a second level enchant today for a sword, and I fared just a little bit better than my previous Smite V pick ;). I am now currently selling a Sharpness IV, Fire Aspect II, Looting III untouched sword! I am starting the price at 15k, but as usual, I am willing to hear offers. Contact me ingame or message me on the forum if you are interested!

[move][size=14pt]Status: Sold for 12k 300r![/size][/move]

8. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I currently have some gear for sale that I got from the Arcadian War last night. I am selling a Knockback II, Sharpness IV sword that is at 99% durability! If you are interested in getting your sword back, I am setting the price at 5k to begin with, but I am willing to hear offers! Contact me ingame or message me on the forums in you are interested!

[move][size=14pt]Status: Sold![/size][/move]

9. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

God... I need to hop on these deals a bit quicker xD. Next time you're selling a sword. Hit me up.

10. PieSquared761

Flagellum rox my sox.

11. Cherle

Cherle New Member VIP

12. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Thanks for the link and it is sure great to have you back, Cherle!

13. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

[size=12pt] TOMORROW I WILL BE HAVING A SALE FOR A SWORD! THIS SALE WILL BE SO GOOD THAT IT WILL SNEAK UP BEHIND YOU LIKE JOHN WILKS BOOTH AND BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT, SO MAKE SURE TO LOOK FOR THE GREAT OFFER![/size]

14. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

make sure its after 5:00 so i have a chance xD

15. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

The sword on sale today is a sharpness III looting III untouched sword. Due to the quality enchants on this it would normally be priced at around 5k, but I am placing it at only 3k for the sale! Buy this great deal before someone else does! Contact me ingame or on the forums if you are interested!

[move][size=14pt]Status: Sold for 3k![/size][/move]

16. PieSquared761

Mine! Bought it literally 2 minutes after he posted! Sorry dure, maybe you can buy from me?

17. dureja_av

dureja_av New Member

didn't want to buy it, I've lost too much money in the last 24 hours, and you're not the first one to see this deal :p

18. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

If only I knew you were going to remove that shop, I would have stolen all your money! You barely scratched the surface of my spawned reserves >:D

Also, to hijack this thread, I'm selling:
    A Power 5, Punch 2 bow;
    A Sharp 4, Knockback 2 sword;
    An Unbreaking 3, Efficiency 3 Pick;
    and an unbreaking 3, efficiency 5. PM me or comment if you're interested :D

19. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

How much for the Bow and the last pick?

20. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

12k on the pick (same one with efficiency 4 sold for 10) and 9k for the bow. Discount if you buy both of them.