Selling Enchanted Items!

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Flagellum, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

max= bankitty
    blatca= banhammer
    nifix= banpony
    manglor= scythe :p
    nrayf= banfrown

2. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I am back from my trip this weekend and I still have the Sharpness IV, Looting III, Fire Aspect II, Knockback II sword and the Efficiency IV Fortune III pick for sale! I am putting both of those items on sale today! The sword is now lowered down to 20k (still negotiable) and the pick is lowered to 11k (still negotiable)! Get these great items fast before this great deal is gone!

3. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I just finished enchanting a pick and it turned out to be a Silk Touch I! I am pricing this at 4k, so get it before it is gone! I am also selling an Efficiency IV, Fortune III untouched pick and a Sharpness IV, Fire Aspect II, Knockback II, Looting III. I am pricing the second pick at 8k and I am lowering the price of the sword at 18k. All these prices are negotiable, so contact me ingame, or on the forums if you are interested in these great items!

4. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I just got another pick today, and its a decent enchant! It is an Efficiency IV, Unbreaking III pick. I am pricing it at 6k, but I am willing to hear offers. I still have a Sharpness IV, Fire Aspect II, Knockback II, Looting III sword for sale. This is priced at 16k. I also have a Silk Touch I pick for sale. That is priced at 4k. I have one more item currently available. It is an Efficiency IV, Fortune III pick. I am pricing this at 8k, so get it fast. I am willing to hear offers on all of these great items, so contact me ingame or on the forums if you are interested in owning any of these great enchanted items!

[move][size=14pt]Status on Fortune III Pick: Sold for 7k![/size][/move]

[move][size=14pt]Status on Unbreaking Pick: Sold for 4k![/size][/move]

5. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

i plan to start the drug cartel in shadecrest. ;o

6. The_Mexicans

The_Mexicans Member

ummm can i join your cartel

7. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I have a great couple of items for sale today! The first item is hot off the enchanting table! It is an Unbreaking III, Fortune III pick! I am pricing this at 15k, but I am willing to hear offers on this price. I am also selling a Silk Touch I untouched pick! This is priced at 3.5k, but as before, I am willing to hear offers! The final item that I have for sale is a Sharpness IV, Fire Aspect II, Knockback II, Looting III untouched sword! I have set the price for this fabulous sword at 16k, but I am willing to hear offers on it! If you are interested in any of these fantastic enchanted items, contact me ingame or on the forums to express your interest and name your offering price! Get them before they are gone!

8. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I recently looted a barely used sharpness IV, knockback II sword! It is at 97 percent durability, so I am putting it at 7k, but that price is negotiable! I still have a Sharpness IV, Fire Aspect II, Knockback II, Looting III sword for sale! I am lowering the price of this great untouched sword to only 13k! Get it before its gone! I also have an Unbreaking III, Fortune III untouched pick for sale. This is priced at 14k, but I am willing to hear offers on it! I also still have an untouched Silk Touch I pick! I am putting this at a price of 3k, but as usual, I am willing to hear offers on the price! If you are interested in any of these amazing enchanted items, contact me ingame or on the forums to let me know! Hurry up before all of these great deals are gone!

[move][size=14pt]Status on Sharpness IV, Knock II sword: Sold![/size][/move]

[move][size=14pt]Status on Silk Touch Pick: Sold![/size][/move]

[move][size=14pt]Status on Fortune III Pick: Sold![/size][/move]

9. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Along with the items in the post above, I also have an Efficiency V untouched pick for sale! I am setting the price at a monumental 2k, so get it fast! Contact me ingame or on the forums in interested in any of the great enchanted items found within this thread!

[move][size=14pt]Status: Sold![/size][/move]

10. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I now have a full set of Protection IV untouched armor for sale! I am putting this at 25k, but that price is negotiable! Get this great set of armor and never have to worry about PvP again! This is a limited time offer, so contact me ingame or on the forums if you are interested!

[move][size=14pt]Status: Sold for 23k![/size][/move]

11. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Last night I got many enchanted items from my chest at the chest auction, all of which are being put of for sale! I have an Efficiency III, Fortune III, Unbreaking III pick! I am pricing this at 13k. I also have an Efficiency IV axe! I am putting this at 2k! I have a Sharpness IV, Knockback II sword for sale! It is priced at 7k! I have a Power V, Punch II, Infinity I untouched bow for 15k! Those were the chest auction items, but I still have a couple other items! I have a Sharpness IV, Fire Aspect II, Knockback II, Looting III untouched sword! I am AGAIN lowering the price of this and putting it at 13k! I also have a Power V, Punch II bow that is untouched! It is priced at 3.5k! I am willing to hear offers on all of these amazing enchanted items, so contact me ingame or on the forums if you are interested in these monumental deals, but I will be out of town until Monday night, so do not expect me to be able to get you the items until then. I will be able to check the forums, though, so do not miss out on these great deals!

[move][size=14pt]Status on Eff. III, Fort. III, Unbre. III pick: Sold for 12.5k![/size][/move]