Warping to loot

Discussion in 'Towns' started by killster0, Apr 30, 2012.

1. killster0

killster0 New Member

Last week while I lived at silverside King Vid, /t spawned to there then started looting my chest that hadn't got a lock. Couple of days ago i got told that the admins that told me it was ok were wrong and now I see that King is now a mod! im confused does this mean that you can teleport to towns to loot or is that how you become a mod!? :mad:

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I'll look into this tonight.

3. killster0

killster0 New Member

thank you i was shocked that he has mod status and thats tbh why im reporting this becuase the admin and mods who were on just laughed at me for going nuts when he folowed me from silverside spawn

4. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

When was this?

5. killster0

killster0 New Member

be4 he was mod think last wekk or week be4 cant remember when exactly im afraid

6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I looked over the logs, he had walked there from pretty much the spawn, there's nothing wrong with that.

7. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

And he was tax kicked, he used to be part of that town.

8. killster0

killster0 New Member

but he just apeared like 2 minutes after i t spawned there and he had to open the gates what i closed so if he walked there why would he have come from where you t spawn and have to open a gate that was closed for about a minute and a half. and he was logged in for awhile so this now really confuses me but ok

9. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

He didn't use any form of warping.