Warp while PvP?

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by NightlyReminders, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightlyReminders

NightlyReminders New Member

What is your IGN?: NightlyReminders

What is the IGN of the offenders?: iiDreamzz_HD (Not sure if that's completely correct, but close)

Which rules did they break?: I asked an admin to check if he warped while we were PvPing, but nothing was resolved after 15 minutes. This isn't the admin's fault, I caught him at a busy time. However, he had come to DragonForge about 4-5 times and killed me along with DanteCoug and someone with "Silent" in their name, also in that town, multiple times. When we were running for him, we suddenly lost him, and I was wondering if someone could check if he warped in/out.

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: DanteCoug, atvrida0, the one with "Silent" in his name

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: No

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: If he did warp, yes.

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: Nope

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: Dreamzz

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: I don't know

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

It would help if you knew what time it was, or if there was done exact phrase you said that we can search in the logs.
    the guy is called xthesilentshotx, btw.

3. NightlyReminders

Not sure if you can search /msg but I told atv that I was going to ask you to check if he did warp, and I think xthesilentshotx kept saying "He hit me four (or three?) times" and if you remember what time you came back, it was about 5-10 minutes before that. I'm trying to think of what I said, but I just woke up. Maybe I'll remember later. I'd say 8-9 CST

4. NightlyReminders

I remember telling atv to come to my house in /ch o and someone else said "Can I join? No homo"

5. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

haha and right after i went to his house i was killed:p

6. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

I can't find anything that shows iidreamzzHD porting away.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.