Need builders and stone blocks

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by dogzfriend, May 4, 2012.

1. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Lol. Anyways, dogz, I sell stone at /warp blackmarket. I'll drop the price and keep it full for you

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

2006 and over a half stacks of stone, 4 stacks of glowstone. To be honest, that sounds really, really easy. I would be happy to help. Just gotta get unbanned. *cough cough

I got your glowstone covered, got about 50 stacks of stone ready too. I'll set up like 20 lava furnaces to get 20stone/second, just need cobble.

3. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

Don't start cooking any stone yet, it's starting to look like I'll be taking coble instead..

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

you will not make this beauty from cobble! I could always use an excuse to get rid of my coal and cobble! I can donate a large sum as well.

5. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

Oh no I wasn't talking about making it out of cobble, I'm still going to make it out of stone xD
    However there is a current problem with taking stone directly that I'm still looking at...
    The updated post should be out later today explaining why.

6. sharqman

oh yeah, I'll help with the building too.

7. PieSquared761

Same! I think I can mark the position for you today.

8. sharqman

9. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

I honestly thought that I would know what it would become by now, but to tell the truth I still haven’t a clue.
    But as I said before, I've updated the main post with "some" more information, sorry guys I'm stumped.
    Also until a definite location is chosen hold on to your materials, I wouldn’t want to have them stolen because I took too long.
    What could the server utilize the most from a build like this?

10. PieSquared761

Probably a mall, we already have a coliseum, and some shops overcharge, and people are too cheap to buy warps to their own shops.

11. sharqman

You can charge per chests, If you buy a chest it is yours. Only to be removed if the owner becomes inactive. I plan on building for free btw :D

12. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

1000, 65ish, -150 - Peaceful

It's looking like this is going to be the location, I've already marked a 300x300 area off with torches and what would become the north-western pillar.
    It seems to be a good location, it's as close to other buildings as I’m going to let it get, while still being semi-walkable from spawn, as until I can get a warp I’ll have to walk there (My /home is already being used for a mine I’m using to get the necessary materials)
    Also, the majority vote (3) is to make a marketplace, so that’s what the plan is.

13. PieSquared761

14. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

I've marked the other four pillars' locations, and built a temporary perimeter around the inside of the build; this perimeter doesn’t mark the entire space needed for the build!
    Flattening the landscape is going to take longer that I thought, so I'm going to update the main post (Yet again) with it as a step.
    After I’m done flattening the land, the actual building phase can start. I’ll be buying cobblestone/stone then. :D

15. ILS

ILS New Member

I'll help out if i have the time.

16. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

Sorry guys, working on the project is on hold right now.
    Some of the admins/mods tp’d into my cobblestone mine and destroyed the materials I needed to finish the outline. :/
    I’m going to take a break from getting more materials for now, I should resume the build in a few days.

In the meantime you can see a completed pillar at: 900, 65, -50

17. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

Woah woah woah woah.... what happened?

18. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

Not sure exactly myself, a few mods/admins tp’d to my mine last night through my current location, and when I came back today to grab more materials everything was destroyed. :/

19. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

For some reason I doubt that... did you do anything wrong?

20. dogzfriend

dogzfriend Member

I think the main reason it was destroyed was because it was in mining.
    Unless I did something that provoked it, but I can’t think of anything.