Unban appeal IGN Kevmaster1

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Kevmaster1, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevmaster1

Kevmaster1 New Member

Ok so i was banned for fist rushing when i was spawn killed more thank half the time by brenthi2009 and i was protecting my self other times trying to get my stuff back from when he spawn kills me and get my armour and swords

2. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Was it a spawn kill, or was your spawn elsewhere and you were rushing at him?

3. Kevmaster1

Kevmaster1 New Member

It was in the end and when you die you spawn at the end start and when i wasent bieng spawned killed i was trying to kill him befor he killed me

4. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

what? you were attackign me using fists. i was standing away from the spawn aswell (i was with beast too check with him if you dont believe me). you and land (not sure about user name)and cherbeneu (think that how you say it) kept attacking me so i fought back. you had also only thrown poisen potions on me. i had also almost died a few times due to endermen and you attacking me didnt help either... you also could have warped away without attacking me.

5. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

brenthi, stay out of this thread. ban appeals are only for staff, and the person who was banned to look at.

6. Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone New Member

I was watching as this was happening vanished and it was clearly fist-rushing. You have a temp ban and plz brush up on your pvp rules ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.